|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams argue had a price under capitalism?
(c) Free speech.
(d) People's lives.
2. How did the Jewish student deface the portrait in Williams' story?
(a) He wrote "Hmm Hmm" on it.
(b) He colored it black.
(c) He drew moustaches.
(d) He drew glasses.
3. What does Williams call the friend that suggested that her personal style of writing was too much for people?
4. What does Williams say the attitude of privatized innocent publicized?
5. What does Williams argue about the relation between property rights and family liberties African Americans endured under slavery?
(a) It still exists today.
(b) It is still present in some countries.
(c) It is reversed today.
(d) It disappeared in 1976.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose portrait did the Jewish student in Williams' story deface?
2. What does Williams argue really happened when the slaves were "freed"?
3. What does Williams believe law is?
4. What does Williams say students started to send her after he spoke out?
5. What does Williams say there was a phantom of in neutrality?
Short Essay Questions
1. What three features does American jurisprudence have according to Williams?
2. What is spirit murder according to Williams?
3. What did a friend who was a property law professor describe?
4. What was the response to the memo sent out by Williams?
5. What does the Critical Legal Studies movement emphasize?
6. Why did Williams send out a memo?
7. What do the student evaluations say of Williams?
8. What argument does Williams use to defend herself against the student?
9. What does a friend called "Q" suggest about Williams' writing?
10. Why did Williams have to fight a sausage manufacturer?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)