|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams argue affirmative action should be protected as?
2. What university did Williams attend according to Part II, Chapter 4?
(a) University of Wisconsin Law.
(b) Yale Law.
(c) Boston College Law.
(d) Harvard Law.
3. What does Williams say her paper evaluations did to many students?
(a) It pleased them.
(b) It made them realize they were racists.
(c) It made them want to leave her class.
(d) It upset them.
4. Why was the student that came to see Williams called an activist?
(a) She complained white students were racist.
(b) She complained that Othello was racist.
(c) She complained that the bill of rights was racist.
(d) She complained that Macbeth was racist.
5. What does Williams criticize the increase focused on?
(a) Illegal immigrants.
(b) White women.
(c) Differences on college campuses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What store was Williams prevented from entering?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what does Williams say are constructed?
3. What type of law did Williams teach?
4. Who does Williams say ignored her while she was attending college?
5. What does Williams say small businesses used to rationalize the changes in the mid 80's?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the issue in the store illustrate privatization of space?
2. What do the student evaluations say of Williams?
3. Why was a first year law student upset with the dean in Part II, Chapter 5?
4. What does Williams hope to show regarding legal language?
5. How does Williams think African Americans are seen?
6. Why did Williams send out a memo?
7. How does Williams want the will theory to be expressed?
8. What three principles does Williams try to show that they interact, conflict, and interlock and what does she want to bridge the gap between?
9. What argument does Williams use to defend herself against the student?
10. What does a friend called "Q" suggest about Williams' writing?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)