|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
(a) The ownership of her great-great-grandmother.
(b) Her ancestor's slaves.
(c) Her mother's house.
(d) Her car.
2. How does Williams say she felt when she was attending college?
3. What was removed from the article after the second edit?
(a) Her name.
(b) The date it happened.
(c) The name of the store and her race.
(d) Her expression of rage
4. What does Williams say traditional jurisprudence looked for?
(a) The maximum sentence.
(b) Uncompromising point of reference.
(c) A relative reference.
(d) Particulars to a specific case.
5. What does Williams criticize the increase focused on?
(b) Illegal immigrants.
(c) White women.
(d) Differences on college campuses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say racist attitudes towards African-American is?
2. What does Williams say there was a phantom of in neutrality?
3. What does Williams argue had a price under capitalism?
4. What answer did Williams give to the one who questioned her account in the book?
5. What university did Williams attend according to Part II, Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Williams believe she did in her writing?
2. What was the first attitude of whites according to Williams and why does this happen?
3. How does Williams think African Americans are seen?
4. What does Williams hope to show regarding legal language?
5. How does the issue in the store illustrate privatization of space?
6. What did Williams find from her experience with the law review?
7. What was the response to the memo sent out by Williams?
8. What is spirit murder according to Williams?
9. Why did Williams support affirmative action?
10. What did businesses in New York City start to do in the mid-1980's and what rationale did they use in Part I, Chapter 3?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)