Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story did Williams' sister tell her when they met?
(a) The death of a friend.
(b) A shooting nearby.
(c) A walk-through wake.
(d) A hostage case.
2. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
(a) Being allergic to smoke.
(b) Being mugged and shot at.
(c) Being assaulted.
(d) Being drugged.
3. What did Williams do with Peter Gabel in Part III, Chapter 8?
(b) Teach a course.
(c) Fly in a plane.
(d) Have lunch.
4. What does Williams say of the description of the "master-slave"?
(a) It was accurate.
(b) It was incomplete.
(c) It was still in effect.
(d) It was missundersttod.
5. What book does Williams say the reading group she was at read?
(a) We Are Saved.
(b) Uncle Tom's Cabin.
(c) The Color Purple.
(d) And We Are Not Saved
6. What did Williams realize during her discussion with Gabel about trust?
(a) She would never loan money.
(b) Her race would prevent it from happening.
(c) Trust was good.
(d) She could not win the argument.
7. What did white men define under slavery?
(a) The law.
8. Who was the "bum" referred by the children?
(a) An elderly African-American man.
(b) An elderly African-American woman.
(c) An white "bag lady".
(d) A dog.
9. What was the profession of the owner of Williams great-great-grandmother according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
10. What did Williams need help with in Part III, Chapter 9?
(a) Making a point to her students.
(b) Grading her papers.
(c) Dealing with students.
(d) Dealing with racism.
11. What did Williams say transported white tourists to another world?
(a) Loud music.
(b) Black people dancing in New Orleans.
(c) Large boats.
(d) Good food.
12. Where was Williams briefly detained?
(c) New York.
(d) South Carolina.
13. What Judge does Williams say was given a lot of attention?
(a) Sophia Supp.
(b) Antonia Watson.
(c) Maxine Thomas.
(d) Sharron Markel.
14. When did Williams relate what disturbed her to her sister?
(a) New Years.
15. What organization did Peter Gabel found?
(a) Liberal Legal Studies.
(b) The ACLU.
(c) African American Legal Help.
(d) Critical Legal Studies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say made African Americans visible?
2. How many times was the young African-American girl Williams talks about pregnant in Part IV, Chapter 12?
3. How many children does Williams say stormed out off the door as she was entering?
4. What does Williams say happened to black women because of professionalism?
5. What does Williams think triggered the Judge's mental breakdown?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)