Short Essay Questions
1. What does Williams note pervades the United States in Part 1, Chapter 1?
2. What does racism penetrate according to Williams?
3. What three principles does Williams try to show that they interact, conflict, and interlock and what does she want to bridge the gap between?
4. What does Williams hope to show regarding legal language?
5. What three features does American jurisprudence have according to Williams?
This section contains 2,424 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)