1. How does Williams feel about being a lawyer in Part I, Chapter 1?
2. What type of law did Williams teach?
3. What does Williams say she was often confronted with?
4. What is Williams ethnicity?
5. Whose plight did Williams sympathize with?
6. What does Williams note pervaded the country?
7. What does Williams say penetrated even the highest levels of culture?
8. What story about Harvard did Williams use to illustrate the point she made in Part I, Chapter 1?
This section contains 4,159 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)