|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being, A String of Crystalline Parables, Chapter 12, On Being the Object of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Williams use her story about the store to illustrate?
(a) White people's fear.
(b) The 1980's depression.
(c) The privatization of space.
2. What university did Williams attend according to Part II, Chapter 4?
(a) University of Wisconsin Law.
(b) Yale Law.
(c) Boston College Law.
(d) Harvard Law.
3. What did Mike Tyson do that Williams says was unfair he was not despised for?
(b) Killing a tiger.
(c) Beating his wife.
(d) Losing to a white boxer.
4. How does Williams say she felt when she was attending college?
5. What did Gabel's movement emphasize that rights are?
(a) Made for white people.
(b) Guaranteed by the Law.
(c) Unstable and indeterminate.
(d) Ignored by police officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams argue capitalism did to everything?
2. What did Williams and her sister's story make them wonder about?
3. When did Williams relate what disturbed her to her sister?
4. What does Williams believe law is?
5. What did Williams' friends pressure her to admit about the show in the department store?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)