|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being, A String of Crystalline Parables, Chapter 12, On Being the Object of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Williams and her colleague agree the market imposed in Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) A conception of whites bestowing goods.
(b) Low esteem in women.
(c) Low prices.
(d) High credit rates.
2. What does Williams say she noticed a year after her entering the same building?
(a) A new security pad at the entrance.
(b) A security guard.
(c) The same children.
(d) The same "bum."
3. What was Williams' godmother's name?
4. Who does Williams say was present in the store that refused her entry?
(a) White women.
(b) It was empty.
(c) White men.
(d) Black women.
5. What did Williams' students often do when she exposed her ideas to them?
(a) They left the room.
(b) Became angry.
(c) They listen.
(d) They cried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What show does Williams say she watched at the end of Part IV, Chapter 12?
2. What does Williams say contract law implies?
3. What does Williams say Gable's movement overlooked?
4. What does Williams wonder whether a white man would ever do at the start of Part IV, Chapter 10?
5. What does Williams say whites associate black with?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)