|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being, A String of Crystalline Parables, Chapter 12, On Being the Object of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams argue affirmative action should be protected as?
2. What is the second attitude Williams say was racist?
(a) Better safe than sorry.
(b) Leave well enough alone.
(c) A prejudiced society is better than a violent society.
(d) Violence is good.
3. What does Williams argue capitalism did to things that properly had no price?
(b) Failed to put a price on them.
(c) It turned them into items exchanged and owned.
(d) Made them worthless.
4. What does Williams say about black communities?
(a) They were created by force.
(b) They are stable.
(c) They are far from city hall.
(d) They did not vote enough.
5. What did Williams and her colleague agree the market imposed in Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) A conception of whites bestowing goods.
(b) High credit rates.
(c) Low esteem in women.
(d) Low prices.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams recommend the faculty do in her correspondence?
2. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
3. What was Williams' godmother's name?
4. What does Williams say of the description of the "master-slave"?
5. What is the goal of The Alchemy of Race and Rights?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)