|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being, A String of Crystalline Parables, Chapter 12, On Being the Object of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer did Williams give to the one who questioned her account in the book?
(a) She gave the police report she filed.
(b) She didn't give any.
(c) She always tells the truth.
(d) She gave the address of the store.
2. What did Mike Tyson do that Williams says was unfair he was not despised for?
(a) Losing to a white boxer.
(b) Killing a tiger.
(c) Beating his wife.
3. What was Williams accused of being after sending her correspondence to the faculty?
(b) An opportunist.
(d) Didactic and condescending.
4. What is the second attitude Williams say was racist?
(a) A prejudiced society is better than a violent society.
(b) Violence is good.
(c) Leave well enough alone.
(d) Better safe than sorry.
5. What was removed from the article Williams wrote after the first edit?
(a) Her race.
(b) The date it happened.
(c) Her expression of rage.
(d) The name of the store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prevented Williams from entering the store in Part I, Chapter 3?
2. What was removed from the article after the second edit?
3. What was happening inside the department store Williams entered in Part IV, Chapter 11?
4. What does Williams say her post as a law professor made her be?
5. What was Williams doing at the start of Part IV, Chapter 10?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)