|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being, A String of Crystalline Parables, Chapter 12, On Being the Object of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams argue really happened when the slaves were "freed"?
(a) They went to school.
(b) They were kept in slavery.
(c) They were used as free labor.
(d) They were unowned.
2. What was Williams' godmother's name?
3. Who does Williams say ignored her while she was attending college?
(a) Competitive white men.
(b) Other women.
(c) White teachers.
(d) Her classmates.
4. What Judge does Williams say was given a lot of attention?
(a) Sophia Supp.
(b) Sharron Markel.
(c) Maxine Thomas.
(d) Antonia Watson.
5. What does Williams say penetrated even the highest levels of culture?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions Williams opinions at the start of Part II, Chapter 6?
2. What did the memo Williams received accuse her of doing?
3. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
4. What does Williams say made African Americans visible?
5. What does Williams argue African-Americans think will happen if they are killed by a white police officer?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)