|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being, A String of Crystalline Parables, Chapter 12, On Being the Object of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times was the woman mentioned in Williams' story shot?
(a) Three times.
(b) Four times.
2. What does Williams say her experience with the law review indicated?
(a) Liberal neutrality.
(b) Racist neutrality.
(c) Neutrality of the old law.
(d) Neutral neutrality.
3. How much money did Gabel lend a sub-lessor?
4. What does Williams argue capitalism turned the public into?
(b) The private.
(c) Credit card holder.
(d) Inactive people.
5. What did Williams and her colleague agree the market imposed in Part IV, Chapter 12?
(a) Low prices.
(b) High credit rates.
(c) Low esteem in women.
(d) A conception of whites bestowing goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say small businesses did in New York in the mid 80's according to Part I, Chapter3?
2. What did Williams use her story about the store to illustrate?
3. Why does Williams say she did not have the same relationship to law than Gabel who was a white male?
4. What are the principles Williams will study in the book?
5. What was removed from the article after the second edit?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)