|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being, A String of Crystalline Parables, Chapter 12, On Being the Object of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What joke did Williams mother made about her being a lawyer?
(a) She could sue her.
(b) She was rich.
(c) She should bill her visit by the hour.
(d) She had it in her blood.
2. What was the profession of the owner of Williams great-great-grandmother according to Part IV, Chapter 12?
3. What does Williams believe law is?
(a) Made by white people.
(b) Used to oppress African-Americans.
(c) Necessary for society.
4. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
(a) Her mother's house.
(b) Her ancestor's slaves.
(c) The ownership of her great-great-grandmother.
(d) Her car.
5. What does Williams say the questions in the hypothetical cases unknowingly created?
(a) Racist students.
(b) Bad lawyers.
(c) Sexist lawyers.
(d) Lower grades for women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say required enforced equality and affirmative action?
2. Whose arguments on affirmative action did Williams reject?
3. What type of law did Williams teach?
4. What does Williams argue the show in the department store exhibited?
5. How does Williams say she reacted to talking with the student?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)