|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being, A String of Crystalline Parables, Chapter 12, On Being the Object of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the profession of one of Williams' student's fathers according to Part I, Chapter 2?
(d) Slave owner.
2. What does Williams say added complexities to her opinions?
(a) Her student's opinions.
3. What did Williams do with Peter Gabel in Part III, Chapter 8?
(b) Have lunch.
(c) Fly in a plane.
(d) Teach a course.
4. Who did Williams write an article for about her being prevented from entering the store?
(a) A church bulletin.
(b) A consumer rights magazine.
(c) A Law Review.
(d) An African-American journal.
5. What does Williams say required enforced equality and affirmative action?
(a) A lawful world.
(b) Democratic freedom.
(c) A race neutral society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
2. What did Williams and her colleague agree the market imposed in Part IV, Chapter 12?
3. What story about Harvard did Williams use to illustrate the point she made in Part I, Chapter 1?
4. What type of guerrilla acts did Williams fantasize about in Part IV, Chapter 10?
5. What did Williams think the attitude of those she asked for help betrayed?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)