|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being, A String of Crystalline Parables, Chapter 12, On Being the Object of Property.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to be white woman Williams read about in the paper?
(a) She was falsely imprisoned.
(b) She was given black sperm.
(c) She was killed.
(d) She killed a man.
2. Who does Williams say ignored her while she was attending college?
(a) Competitive white men.
(b) White teachers.
(c) Her classmates.
(d) Other women.
3. What type of patients were being housed in the hospital Williams' godmother died in?
(a) Terminal patients.
(b) AIDS patients.
(c) Pregnant women.
(d) Cancer patients.
4. What did Williams use her story about the store to illustrate?
(a) The privatization of space.
(c) The 1980's depression.
(d) White people's fear.
5. What did Williams and her sister's story make them wonder about?
(a) Their sanity.
(b) Their power as lawyers.
(c) Their money.
(d) Their role as women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say her paper evaluations did to many students?
2. What does Williams say the attitude of privatized innocent publicized?
3. What does Williams criticize the increase focused on?
4. What did Williams' students often do when she exposed her ideas to them?
5. Who was the "bum" referred by the children?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)