|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say nothing was in the city?
(b) Available fo African-Americans.
2. What does Williams believe that parts of the social contract in the United States involved?
(a) Social racism.
(b) Social parity.
(c) Social acceptance.
(d) Social control.
3. How much money did Gabel lend a sub-lessor?
4. What does Williams say made African Americans visible?
(c) Social commitments to protect rights.
(d) Running for office.
5. Where does Williams say a friend of hers was held at gunpoint?
(a) A police station.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) A white restaurant.
(d) The White House.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say was important for black students to do?
2. What did Mike Tyson give Tawana Brawley?
3. What does Williams say small businesses did in New York in the mid 80's according to Part I, Chapter3?
4. What does Williams say there was a phantom of in neutrality?
5. What answer did Williams give to the one who questioned her account in the book?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)