|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say penetrated even the highest levels of culture?
2. What did Mike Tyson give Tawana Brawley?
(a) Self defense lessons.
(b) Advice on cashing in on her situation.
(c) Tickets for his fights.
(d) A punch.
3. What did white men define under slavery?
(a) The law.
4. What does Williams say Gable's movement overlooked?
(c) Black experience.
5. Who does Williams say was present in the store that refused her entry?
(a) White women.
(b) Black women.
(c) It was empty.
(d) White men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times was the woman mentioned in Williams' story shot?
2. What two ideas of freedom does Williams mention in Part II, Chapter 6?
3. What does Williams say she disagreed about racial preference being?
4. What does Williams call the friend that suggested that her personal style of writing was too much for people?
5. How old was Tawana Brawley in 1987?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)