|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams maintain racial construction had?
(a) Little power.
(b) Great power.
(c) Low credibility.
(d) Great responsibility.
2. What does Williams say happened to black women because of professionalism?
(a) They whitened.
(b) They don't marry.
(c) They divorce.
(d) They can't be happy.
3. What happened to be white woman Williams read about in the paper?
(a) She was killed.
(b) She was given black sperm.
(c) She was falsely imprisoned.
(d) She killed a man.
4. What does Williams say about how she was treated during her different social functions?
(a) As a woman.
(b) As a white man.
(c) As a slave.
(d) Both as black and non-black.
5. What does Williams say students started to send her after he spoke out?
(a) Their books.
(b) Questions they saw as prejudiced.
(c) Their grades.
(d) Complaint letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the principles Williams will study in the book?
2. Whose story does Williams mention in Part III, Chapter 7?
3. How old was Tawana Brawley in 1987?
4. What does Williams say her paper evaluations did to many students?
5. What answer was Williams given by those she asked for help?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)