|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say she disagreed about racial preference being?
(b) A thing of the past.
(d) A slippery slope.
2. How old was Tawana Brawley in 1987?
3. What policy does Williams say she supported?
(a) Affirmative action.
(b) 1st amendment.
(c) 14th amendment.
(d) Panthers movement.
4. What does Williams argue had a price under capitalism?
(a) People's lives.
(d) Free speech.
5. How does Williams say she reacted to talking with the student?
(a) She disagreed with her.
(b) She turned her away.
(c) She sympathized.
(d) She made fun of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say some people asked when she told her story about the store?
2. What does Williams argue really happened when the slaves were "freed"?
3. Who was the woman in Williams story shot by?
4. What was Williams doing at the start of Part IV, Chapter 10?
5. What element of the bargaining situation did Williams and Gabel discuss?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)