|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say she thought of the relation of the reader to a particular text was?
2. What happens in the book Williams read to black women when they turned 27?
(a) They lost their professional skills.
(b) They died.
(c) They turned white.
(d) They married.
3. What does Williams say the questions in the hypothetical cases unknowingly created?
(a) Sexist lawyers.
(b) Bad lawyers.
(c) Racist students.
(d) Lower grades for women.
4. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
5. What does Williams argue about the relation between property rights and family liberties African Americans endured under slavery?
(a) It still exists today.
(b) It is reversed today.
(c) It disappeared in 1976.
(d) It is still present in some countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Williams say she felt when she was attending college?
2. What does Williams say her post as a law professor made her be?
3. What does Williams say the "evidentiary rules" of legitimating turf war had whites believe?
4. What does Williams say there was a phantom of in neutrality?
5. What book does Williams say the reading group she was at read?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)