|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say the "evidentiary rules" of legitimating turf war had whites believe?
(a) African-Americans were actively agressive.
(b) Women could multi-task.
(c) Jewish were rich.
(d) Children were always annoying.
2. What does Williams say she received from her students?
(a) Letters of recommendation.
(c) Terrible evaluations.
3. What does Williams say the examples she gave in Part II, Chapter 4 illustrate?
(a) Strong segregationist instinct among whites.
(b) Racism among police officers.
(c) Unlawful African-Americans.
(d) The neutrality of the law.
4. What does Williams argue African-Americans think will happen if they are killed by a white police officer?
(a) The officer would not suffer any consequences.
(b) Their family would be vilified.
(c) They would be seen as a criminal.
(d) Their family would receive a large settlement.
5. What does Williams say she disagreed about racial preference being?
(c) A slippery slope.
(d) A thing of the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say penetrated even the highest levels of culture?
2. What Judge does Williams say was given a lot of attention?
3. What did Williams need help with in Part III, Chapter 9?
4. Why does Williams say she did not have the same relationship to law than Gabel who was a white male?
5. What does Williams argue capitalism did to everything?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)