|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say students started to send her after he spoke out?
(a) Their books.
(b) Questions they saw as prejudiced.
(c) Their grades.
(d) Complaint letters.
2. Who did Williams write an article for about her being prevented from entering the store?
(a) A consumer rights magazine.
(b) An African-American journal.
(c) A Law Review.
(d) A church bulletin.
3. Whose arguments on affirmative action did Williams reject?
(a) The 7th Court of Appeals.
(b) California Supreme Court.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The 9th Court of Appeals.
4. What does Williams say Gable's movement overlooked?
(d) Black experience.
5. What does Williams send to the faculty after receiving communication from students?
(a) A law suit.
(b) A formal complaint.
(c) A memo.
(d) An open letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say she was accused of being against?
2. What does Williams argue replaced direct oppression of African-Americans?
3. What does Williams argue capitalism did to things that properly had no price?
4. What did Williams enter at the start of Part III, Chapter 7?
5. What are the principles Williams will study in the book?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)