|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What policy does Williams say she supported?
(a) Panthers movement.
(b) 14th amendment.
(c) Affirmative action.
(d) 1st amendment.
2. What is the goal of The Alchemy of Race and Rights?
(a) To expose racism.
(b) To contrast racism and law.
(c) To empower African-Americans.
(d) Take a critical theory approach to rights.
3. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
4. What element of the bargaining situation did Williams and Gabel discuss?
(a) The necessity for a contract.
(b) The legality of it.
(c) What things are worth.
(d) Trust and distrust.
5. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
(a) Her upbringing.
(b) Her time as a bank advisor.
(c) Her family history.
(d) Her college professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams believe law is?
2. What does Williams say happened to the Jewish student?
3. Who does Williams say was present in the store that refused her entry?
4. Why did the conference remind Williams of Tawana Brawley?
5. Who did the black community fiercely criticize?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)