|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
2. What did Williams think the attitude of those she asked for help betrayed?
(a) Their sexism.
(b) Their lack of commitment to the faculty.
(c) The seriousness of racism.
(d) Their lack of respect for her.
3. Whose arguments on affirmative action did Williams reject?
(a) The Supreme Court.
(b) California Supreme Court.
(c) The 9th Court of Appeals.
(d) The 7th Court of Appeals.
4. What was removed from the article Williams wrote after the first edit?
(a) Her race.
(b) The date it happened.
(c) Her expression of rage.
(d) The name of the store.
5. How does Williams describe as abstract law?
(b) The appeals system.
(c) Affirmative action.
(d) The court system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say nothing was in the city?
2. What does Williams say racist attitudes towards African-American is?
3. How does Williams say she reacted to talking with the student?
4. What year was the student that came to Williams at the start of Part II, Chapter 5?
5. Why was the student that came to see Williams called an activist?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)