|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say did not work as a political strategy for blacks?
(a) Appealing to the courts.
(b) Describing needs.
(c) Demanding results.
(d) Running for office.
2. Whose story does Williams mention in Part III, Chapter 7?
(a) Eleanor Bumpurs.
(b) Sophie Freeman.
(c) Martha Stanford.
(d) Martha Eleor.
3. What does Williams say the attitude of privatized innocent publicized?
4. What answer did Williams give to the one who questioned her account in the book?
(a) She gave the address of the store.
(b) She gave the police report she filed.
(c) She always tells the truth.
(d) She didn't give any.
5. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was removed from the article after the second edit?
2. How much money did Gabel lend a sub-lessor?
3. What does Williams say about black communities?
4. What did Williams use her story about the store to illustrate?
5. What does Williams say she received from her students?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)