|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say was the first racist attitude?
(a) Equality for all.
(b) Better safe than sorry.
(c) The more the merrier.
(d) The more the less.
2. Who was Williams' friend held at gunpoint by?
(a) A white woman.
(b) A mugger.
(c) Swat team.
(d) A police officer.
3. What element of the bargaining situation did Williams and Gabel discuss?
(a) The necessity for a contract.
(b) Trust and distrust.
(c) What things are worth.
(d) The legality of it.
4. What did Williams' students often do when she exposed her ideas to them?
(a) They left the room.
(b) Became angry.
(c) They listen.
(d) They cried.
5. What does Williams say small businesses used to rationalize the changes in the mid 80's?
(a) Cheap labor.
(b) Higher energy costs.
(d) Crime fighting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Williams say she felt when she was attending college?
2. Why does Williams say we should avoid neutrality?
3. Whose story does Williams mention in Part III, Chapter 7?
4. What does Williams believe law is?
5. What did Gabel's movement emphasize that rights are?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)