|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams believe law is?
(a) Necessary for society.
(b) Made by white people.
(c) Used to oppress African-Americans.
2. What answer did Williams give to the one who questioned her account in the book?
(a) She gave the address of the store.
(b) She gave the police report she filed.
(c) She didn't give any.
(d) She always tells the truth.
3. What type of guerrilla acts did Williams fantasize about in Part IV, Chapter 10?
(a) Inseminating white women with black sperm.
(b) Imprisonment of white women.
(c) Death of white lawyers.
(d) Slashed police car tires.
4. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what does Williams say are constructed?
(a) Social identities and concepts.
(d) Bad social concepts.
5. Who called the student that came to see Williams an "activist"?
(a) A fellow student.
(b) A white teacher.
(c) The assistant dean.
(d) The dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Williams say she did not have the same relationship to law than Gabel who was a white male?
2. How does Williams feel about being a lawyer in Part I, Chapter 1?
3. What does Williams say required enforced equality and affirmative action?
4. Why does Williams say we should avoid neutrality?
5. Who was the woman in Williams story shot by?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)