|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
(a) Being drugged.
(b) Being allergic to smoke.
(c) Being mugged and shot at.
(d) Being assaulted.
2. What does Williams say Gable's movement overlooked?
(d) Black experience.
3. What does Williams say she noticed a year after her entering the same building?
(a) A new security pad at the entrance.
(b) The same "bum."
(c) The same children.
(d) A security guard.
4. Who was Williams' friend held at gunpoint by?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A mugger.
(c) A white woman.
(d) Swat team.
5. What is Williams ethnicity?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
2. Where did Tawana Brawley live in 1987?
3. What does Williams argue about the relation between property rights and family liberties African Americans endured under slavery?
4. What does Williams say the examples she gave in Part II, Chapter 4 illustrate?
5. What does Williams argue African-Americans think will happen if they are killed by a white police officer?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)