|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say her paper evaluations did to many students?
(a) It made them realize they were racists.
(b) It made them want to leave her class.
(c) It upset them.
(d) It pleased them.
2. What does Williams say about how she was treated during her different social functions?
(a) Both as black and non-black.
(b) As a slave.
(c) As a white man.
(d) As a woman.
3. What does Williams say about black communities?
(a) They did not vote enough.
(b) They are far from city hall.
(c) They were created by force.
(d) They are stable.
4. Where does Williams say a friend of hers was held at gunpoint?
(a) A white restaurant.
(b) The White House.
(c) A police station.
(d) The courthouse.
5. What does Williams say there was a phantom of in neutrality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say some people claimed when she told her story about the store?
2. Who did the black community fiercely criticize?
3. What does Williams believe law is?
4. What did Williams' work concern according to Part I, Chapter II?
5. What does Williams say nothing was in the city?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)