|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wasn't binding during slavery?
(a) Marriage between slaves.
(b) Criminal proceedings.
(c) Church laws.
(d) Ownership contracts.
2. What did the memo Williams received accuse her of doing?
(a) Favoring African-American students.
(b) Being unfair to Jewish students.
(c) Being racist.
(d) Silence the moderates in her class.
3. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
(a) Being mugged and shot at.
(b) Being drugged.
(c) Being assaulted.
(d) Being allergic to smoke.
4. What does Williams say her experience with the law review indicated?
(a) Neutrality of the old law.
(b) Neutral neutrality.
(c) Liberal neutrality.
(d) Racist neutrality.
5. What does Williams argue is a function of wealth?
(b) Political power.
(c) The right to privacy.
(d) The number of slaves owned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
2. What does Williams say neutral classifications do?
3. What does Williams say happened to one of the black youth chased by police?
4. Who does Williams say ignored her while she was attending college?
5. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)