|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, The Pain of Word Bondage, Chapter 8, The Pain of Word Bondage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Williams describe as abstract law?
(a) Affirmative action.
(b) The court system.
(d) The appeals system.
2. Who does Williams say ignored her while she was attending college?
(a) White teachers.
(b) Competitive white men.
(c) Her classmates.
(d) Other women.
3. What does Williams say she noticed a year after her entering the same building?
(a) The same "bum."
(b) A security guard.
(c) The same children.
(d) A new security pad at the entrance.
4. What does Williams argue is a function of wealth?
(a) Political power.
(b) The number of slaves owned.
(d) The right to privacy.
5. What does Williams criticize the increase focused on?
(a) White women.
(b) Differences on college campuses.
(d) Illegal immigrants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say small businesses did in New York in the mid 80's according to Part I, Chapter3?
2. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
3. Who prevented Williams from entering the store in Part I, Chapter 3?
4. What did Williams do with Peter Gabel in Part III, Chapter 8?
5. What was removed from the article Williams wrote after the first edit?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)