|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, The Pain of Word Bondage, Chapter 8, The Pain of Word Bondage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say there was a phantom of in neutrality?
2. Whose arguments on affirmative action did Williams reject?
(a) The Supreme Court.
(b) California Supreme Court.
(c) The 7th Court of Appeals.
(d) The 9th Court of Appeals.
3. What does Williams argue affirmative action should be protected as?
4. What does Williams note pervaded the country?
(a) Racism and anti-Vietnam.
(b) Affirmative action.
(c) Crime only.
(d) Crime, drugs and police brutality.
5. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams argue capitalism turned the public into?
2. What does Williams say was an important form of oppression?
3. What did white men define under slavery?
4. Who prevented Williams from entering the store in Part I, Chapter 3?
5. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)