|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, The Pain of Word Bondage, Chapter 8, The Pain of Word Bondage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say her post as a law professor made her be?
(b) Highly visible.
(c) Aware of racism.
2. What does Williams say the "evidentiary rules" of legitimating turf war had whites believe?
(a) Children were always annoying.
(b) African-Americans were actively agressive.
(c) Women could multi-task.
(d) Jewish were rich.
3. What policy does Williams say she supported?
(a) Affirmative action.
(b) 14th amendment.
(c) Panthers movement.
(d) 1st amendment.
4. Who wrote the memo Williams received after talking with one of her students?
(a) The dean.
(b) A student.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The associate dean.
5. How much money did Gabel lend a sub-lessor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of law did Williams teach?
2. What does Williams say she had to fight over while being on a consumer protection board?
3. What was Williams accused of being after sending her correspondence to the faculty?
4. What does Williams argue is a function of wealth?
5. What does Williams say the examples she gave in Part II, Chapter 4 illustrate?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)