|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 6, The Obliging Shell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams maintain racial construction had?
(a) Great power.
(b) Little power.
(c) Great responsibility.
(d) Low credibility.
2. Who called the student that came to see Williams an "activist"?
(a) A fellow student.
(b) The assistant dean.
(c) A white teacher.
(d) The dean.
3. What does Williams say racist attitudes towards African-American is?
(a) Almost gone from modern society.
(b) The definition of slavery.
(c) A form of spirit murder.
(d) The norm in some states.
4. What did Williams' students often do when she exposed her ideas to them?
(a) They listen.
(b) Became angry.
(c) They left the room.
(d) They cried.
5. Who wrote the memo Williams received after talking with one of her students?
(a) A student.
(b) The dean.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The associate dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Williams use her story about the store to illustrate?
2. What policy does Williams say she supported?
3. What does Williams say her experience with the law review indicated?
4. What does Williams criticize the increase focused on?
5. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)