|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 6, The Obliging Shell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
(a) Her time as a bank advisor.
(b) Her family history.
(c) Her college professor.
(d) Her upbringing.
2. What does Williams argue affirmative action should be protected as?
3. What does Williams say happened to one of the black youth chased by police?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He was run down and died.
(c) He surrendered.
(d) He was shot and killed.
4. What does Williams say happened to the Jewish student?
(a) He was beaten up.
(b) He was prosecuted.
(c) He was expelled.
(d) He was not penalized.
5. Why did the student come to see Williams?
(a) To ask for clarification.
(b) To cry.
(c) To complain.
(d) To praise Williams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say there was a phantom of in neutrality?
2. What does Williams say racist attitudes towards African-American is?
3. What year was the student that came to Williams at the start of Part II, Chapter 5?
4. What does Williams say she was often confronted with?
5. What does Williams say required enforced equality and affirmative action?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)