|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 6, The Obliging Shell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say she received from her students?
(b) Letters of recommendation.
(c) Terrible evaluations.
2. What does Williams say she was accused of being against?
(a) Separation of church and state.
(b) Academic freedom.
3. Who wrote the memo Williams received after talking with one of her students?
(a) The associate dean.
(b) The dean.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A student.
4. Who questions Williams opinions at the start of Part II, Chapter 6?
(a) A teacher.
(b) The dean.
(c) A student.
(d) A student's parent.
5. What does Williams say she disagreed about racial preference being?
(c) A slippery slope.
(d) A thing of the past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say some people asked when she told her story about the store?
2. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
3. What does Williams say she thought of the relation of the reader to a particular text was?
4. What does Williams say the examples she gave in Part II, Chapter 4 illustrate?
5. What does Williams say the attitude of privatized innocent publicized?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)