|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 6, The Obliging Shell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Williams argue suffered under the then-current system?
(a) The poor.
(c) The rich.
(d) Rich and poor.
2. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
3. What year was the student that came to Williams at the start of Part II, Chapter 5?
(a) First year.
(b) Third year.
(c) Second year.
(d) Fourth year.
4. What does Williams say was the first racist attitude?
(a) The more the less.
(b) Equality for all.
(c) The more the merrier.
(d) Better safe than sorry.
5. Who prevented Williams from entering the store in Part I, Chapter 3?
(a) A Hispanic security guard.
(b) A white attendant.
(c) A white security guard.
(d) A black attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say she had to fight over while being on a consumer protection board?
2. How does Williams say she reacted to talking with the student?
3. What does Williams say she disagreed about racial preference being?
4. What does Williams say the questions in the hypothetical cases unknowingly created?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what does Williams say are constructed?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)