|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 6, The Obliging Shell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say she had to fight over while being on a consumer protection board?
(a) The definition of mushroom.
(b) The definition of African American.
(c) The definition of sausage.
(d) The definition of pancake.
2. What does Williams maintain racial construction had?
(a) Low credibility.
(b) Great power.
(c) Great responsibility.
(d) Little power.
3. What does Williams argue affirmative action should be protected as?
4. What types of rights does Williams argue are the only kind present in the Constitution?
(a) Freedom rights.
(b) Positive rights.
(c) Liberty rights.
(d) Negative rights.
5. What is Williams ethnicity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say whites associate black with?
2. What policy does Williams say she supported?
3. What does Williams say racist attitudes towards African-American is?
4. What does Williams argue capitalism did to everything?
5. What does Williams say she thought of the relation of the reader to a particular text was?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)