|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 5, Crimes Without Passion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say the attitude of privatized innocent publicized?
2. What type of law did Williams teach?
(a) Injury law.
(b) Criminal law.
(c) Family law.
(d) Commercial law.
3. What did Williams' students often do when she exposed her ideas to them?
(a) They listen.
(b) Became angry.
(c) They left the room.
(d) They cried.
4. What was Williams accused of being after sending her correspondence to the faculty?
(c) Didactic and condescending.
(d) An opportunist.
5. What does Williams argue capitalism did to things that properly had no price?
(a) Made them worthless.
(b) It turned them into items exchanged and owned.
(c) Failed to put a price on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Williams feel about being a lawyer in Part I, Chapter 1?
2. What does Williams say hypothetical cases were?
3. What answer did Williams give to the one who questioned her account in the book?
4. What year was the student that came to Williams at the start of Part II, Chapter 5?
5. What does Williams say the image of peaceful white community being interrupted by a black presence did to blacks?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)