|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 5, Crimes Without Passion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was the student that came to Williams at the start of Part II, Chapter 5?
(a) First year.
(b) Second year.
(c) Third year.
(d) Fourth year.
2. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
(a) Her mother's house.
(b) The ownership of her great-great-grandmother.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her ancestor's slaves.
3. What does Williams say some people thought when she told her story about the store?
(a) She made things up.
(b) She was singled out for being a woman.
(c) She did not know why she was refused access.
(d) She unfairly puts the salesman on trial.
4. What does Williams say younger adults are socialized to have?
(a) Good views of woman.
(b) No will of their own.
(c) Good grades.
(d) Negative expectation of blacks.
5. What does Williams say some people claimed when she told her story about the store?
(a) She didn't ask why she was refused access.
(b) She didn't present another opinion.
(c) They had similar stories.
(d) She didn't ask the man's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say her paper evaluations did to many students?
2. What does Williams believe law is?
3. What does Williams say about how she was treated during her different social functions?
4. Why was the student that came to see Williams called an activist?
5. What types of rights does Williams argue are the only kind present in the Constitution?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)