|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Excluding Voices, A Necklace of Thoughts on the Ideology of Style, Chapter 3, The Death of the Profane.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What policy does Williams say she supported?
(a) 14th amendment.
(b) Affirmative action.
(c) 1st amendment.
(d) Panthers movement.
2. What is Williams ethnicity?
3. What are the principles Williams will study in the book?
(a) Law and order.
(b) Freedom and universality of the law.
(c) Racism and freedom.
(d) Autonomy, community and order.
4. What type of law did Williams teach?
(a) Family law.
(b) Injury law.
(c) Commercial law.
(d) Criminal law.
5. What common conception does Williams target in her book?
(a) Law is objective.
(b) Laws are written by lawyers.
(c) Law is favorable to rich people.
(d) Law is useless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
2. How does Williams feel about being a lawyer in Part I, Chapter 1?
3. What does Williams want to show about legal language?
4. What does Williams argue capitalism did to everything?
5. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)