|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Excluding Voices, A Necklace of Thoughts on the Ideology of Style, Chapter 3, The Death of the Profane.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the profession of one of Williams' student's fathers according to Part I, Chapter 2?
(c) Slave owner.
2. What does Williams argue really happened when the slaves were "freed"?
(a) They were kept in slavery.
(b) They were unowned.
(c) They went to school.
(d) They were used as free labor.
3. What store was Williams prevented from entering?
4. What type of law did Williams teach?
(a) Injury law.
(b) Commercial law.
(c) Criminal law.
(d) Family law.
5. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
(a) Her ancestor's slaves.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) Her car.
(d) The ownership of her great-great-grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Williams ethnicity?
2. Who wrote the memo Williams received after talking with one of her students?
3. What does Williams say she was often confronted with?
4. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
5. Who does Williams argue suffered under the then-current system?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)