|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Excluding Voices, a Necklace of Thoughts on the Ideology of Style, Chapter 2, Gilded Lilies and Liberal Guilt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams note pervaded the country?
(a) Crime only.
(b) Racism and anti-Vietnam.
(c) Crime, drugs and police brutality.
(d) Affirmative action.
2. What type of law did Williams teach?
(a) Family law.
(b) Criminal law.
(c) Commercial law.
(d) Injury law.
3. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
(a) Her time as a bank advisor.
(b) Her upbringing.
(c) Her college professor.
(d) Her family history.
4. What is Williams ethnicity?
5. What does Williams argue capitalism did to things that properly had no price?
(b) Failed to put a price on them.
(c) It turned them into items exchanged and owned.
(d) Made them worthless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams claim she bridged in The Alchemy of Race and Rights?
2. Who wrote the memo Williams received after talking with one of her students?
3. What types of rights does Williams argue are the only kind present in the Constitution?
4. What did Williams' work concern according to Part I, Chapter II?
5. What does Williams say traditional jurisprudence looked for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)