|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Excluding Voices, a Necklace of Thoughts on the Ideology of Style, Chapter 2, Gilded Lilies and Liberal Guilt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams argue capitalism did to everything?
(a) Exported it to China.
(b) Spoiled it.
(c) Made is cheat.
(d) Commodified it.
2. What did Williams' work concern according to Part I, Chapter II?
(a) Racism in contracts.
(b) Sexism in contracts.
(c) Contract law.
(d) The line between contract and communion.
3. What type of law did Williams teach?
(a) Criminal law.
(b) Family law.
(c) Injury law.
(d) Commercial law.
4. What types of rights does Williams argue are the only kind present in the Constitution?
(a) Negative rights.
(b) Freedom rights.
(c) Positive rights.
(d) Liberty rights.
5. What does Williams say traditional jurisprudence looked for?
(a) A relative reference.
(b) Uncompromising point of reference.
(c) Particulars to a specific case.
(d) The maximum sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
2. What does Williams argue capitalism did to things that properly had no price?
3. What is the goal of The Alchemy of Race and Rights?
4. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
5. What does Williams believe law is?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)