|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Excluding Voices, a Necklace of Thoughts on the Ideology of Style, Chapter 2, Gilded Lilies and Liberal Guilt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say penetrated even the highest levels of culture?
2. What was the profession of one of Williams' student's fathers according to Part I, Chapter 2?
(d) Slave owner.
3. What does Williams note pervaded the country?
(a) Affirmative action.
(b) Crime only.
(c) Racism and anti-Vietnam.
(d) Crime, drugs and police brutality.
4. What does Williams argue is a function of wealth?
(a) The number of slaves owned.
(c) Political power.
(d) The right to privacy.
5. Whose plight did Williams sympathize with?
(a) Poor farmers.
(c) Women and African-American.
(d) Corporate excecutives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of rights does Williams argue are the only kind present in the Constitution?
2. What is Williams ethnicity?
3. What does Williams claim she bridged in The Alchemy of Race and Rights?
4. What did Williams' work concern according to Part I, Chapter II?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what does Williams say are constructed?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)