|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Excluding Voices, a Necklace of Thoughts on the Ideology of Style, Chapter 2, Gilded Lilies and Liberal Guilt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say she was often confronted with?
(b) Liberal students.
(c) Heart wrenching stories.
(d) White lawyers.
2. What does Williams argue capitalism turned the public into?
(a) The private.
(c) Inactive people.
(d) Credit card holder.
3. What does Williams argue capitalism did to things that properly had no price?
(a) It turned them into items exchanged and owned.
(b) Made them worthless.
(c) Failed to put a price on them.
4. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what does Williams say are constructed?
(b) Bad social concepts.
(d) Social identities and concepts.
5. What does Williams argue is a function of wealth?
(a) Political power.
(b) The right to privacy.
(d) The number of slaves owned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams believe law is?
2. What types of rights does Williams argue are the only kind present in the Constitution?
3. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
4. What does Williams argue about the relation between property rights and family liberties African Americans endured under slavery?
5. What does Williams say penetrated even the highest levels of culture?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)