|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Excluding Voices, a Necklace of Thoughts on the Ideology of Style, Chapter 2, Gilded Lilies and Liberal Guilt.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What common conception does Williams target in her book?
(a) Laws are written by lawyers.
(b) Law is objective.
(c) Law is useless.
(d) Law is favorable to rich people.
2. What is Williams ethnicity?
3. What does Williams want to show about legal language?
(a) It protect the whites in power.
(b) It flattens complex issues.
(c) It is necessary.
(d) It is reprehensible.
4. What did Williams' students often do when she exposed her ideas to them?
(a) They listen.
(b) They left the room.
(c) Became angry.
(d) They cried.
5. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
2. What does Williams argue capitalism turned the public into?
3. What does Williams say penetrated even the highest levels of culture?
4. What are the principles Williams will study in the book?
5. What does Williams believe law is?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)