Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, The Pain of Word Bondage, Chapter 8, The Pain of Word Bondage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say penetrated even the highest levels of culture?
2. What did Williams realize during her discussion with Gabel about trust?
(a) She would never loan money.
(b) She could not win the argument.
(c) Trust was good.
(d) Her race would prevent it from happening.
3. What does Williams argue capitalism did to everything?
(a) Made is cheat.
(b) Exported it to China.
(c) Spoiled it.
(d) Commodified it.
4. What does Williams note pervaded the country?
(a) Affirmative action.
(b) Racism and anti-Vietnam.
(c) Crime, drugs and police brutality.
(d) Crime only.
5. What does Williams say there was a phantom of in neutrality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say neutral classifications do?
2. What does Williams argue about the relation between property rights and family liberties African Americans endured under slavery?
3. What does Williams send to the faculty after receiving communication from students?
4. What conclusion does Williams say she drew from the incident at the store?
5. Where was Williams briefly detained?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)