|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 5, Crimes Without Passion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose plight did Williams sympathize with?
(a) Corporate excecutives.
(b) Poor farmers.
(c) Women and African-American.
2. What does Williams say the questions in the hypothetical cases unknowingly created?
(a) Lower grades for women.
(b) Sexist lawyers.
(c) Racist students.
(d) Bad lawyers.
3. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
(a) Her family history.
(b) Her upbringing.
(c) Her time as a bank advisor.
(d) Her college professor.
4. What is Williams ethnicity?
5. What does Williams argue capitalism did to everything?
(a) Spoiled it.
(b) Exported it to China.
(c) Commodified it.
(d) Made is cheat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say the examples she gave in Part II, Chapter 4 illustrate?
2. What does Williams say about how she was treated during her different social functions?
3. What university did Williams attend according to Part II, Chapter 4?
4. What does Williams argue really happened when the slaves were "freed"?
5. What does Williams maintain racial construction had?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)