|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of law did Williams teach?
(a) Commercial law.
(b) Criminal law.
(c) Injury law.
(d) Family law.
2. What does Williams say penetrated even the highest levels of culture?
3. What organization did Peter Gabel found?
(a) African American Legal Help.
(b) Liberal Legal Studies.
(c) Critical Legal Studies.
(d) The ACLU.
4. How does Williams describe as abstract law?
(a) Affirmative action.
(b) The court system.
(d) The appeals system.
5. What are the principles Williams will study in the book?
(a) Racism and freedom.
(b) Freedom and universality of the law.
(c) Law and order.
(d) Autonomy, community and order.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say her paper evaluations did to many students?
2. What does Williams maintain racial construction had?
3. What does Williams claim she bridged in The Alchemy of Race and Rights?
4. What does Williams call the friend that suggested that her personal style of writing was too much for people?
5. What does Williams say the image of peaceful white community being interrupted by a black presence did to blacks?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)