|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the conference remind Williams of Tawana Brawley?
(a) The conference was about underage drinking.
(b) The conference was about rape.
(c) The conference was about white establishment.
(d) The conference was about media relationships.
2. What policy does Williams say she supported?
(a) Affirmative action.
(b) 14th amendment.
(c) Panthers movement.
(d) 1st amendment.
3. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
4. What does Williams note pervaded the country?
(a) Racism and anti-Vietnam.
(b) Crime, drugs and police brutality.
(c) Crime only.
(d) Affirmative action.
5. What did Williams need help with in Part III, Chapter 9?
(a) Grading her papers.
(b) Dealing with students.
(c) Dealing with racism.
(d) Making a point to her students.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say some people claimed when she told her story about the store?
2. What was removed from the article Williams wrote after the first edit?
3. What does Williams say she received from her students?
4. What conference does Williams attend in Part III, Chapter 9?
5. What did Williams' work concern according to Part I, Chapter II?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)