|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams send to the faculty after receiving communication from students?
(a) A memo.
(b) An open letter.
(c) A formal complaint.
(d) A law suit.
2. What happened to be white woman Williams read about in the paper?
(a) She was killed.
(b) She was given black sperm.
(c) She killed a man.
(d) She was falsely imprisoned.
3. What type of guerrilla acts did Williams fantasize about in Part IV, Chapter 10?
(a) Slashed police car tires.
(b) Death of white lawyers.
(c) Inseminating white women with black sperm.
(d) Imprisonment of white women.
4. What does Williams say made African Americans visible?
(b) Social commitments to protect rights.
(d) Running for office.
5. Who called the student that came to see Williams an "activist"?
(a) A fellow student.
(b) The dean.
(c) The assistant dean.
(d) A white teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did white men define under slavery?
2. What was removed from the article Williams wrote after the first edit?
3. What does Williams say she was accused of being against?
4. What does Williams say she thought of the relation of the reader to a particular text was?
5. What does Williams say penetrated even the highest levels of culture?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)