|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What case does Williams use to illustrate her point in Part IV, Chapter 10?
(a) A pregnant woman in prison.
(b) A white man in prison.
(c) A white woman lying on the stand.
(d) Her white woman killing her husband.
2. How does Williams say she felt when she was attending college?
3. What does Williams note pervaded the country?
(a) Crime, drugs and police brutality.
(b) Affirmative action.
(c) Racism and anti-Vietnam.
(d) Crime only.
4. What book does Williams say the reading group she was at read?
(a) The Color Purple.
(b) We Are Saved.
(c) And We Are Not Saved
(d) Uncle Tom's Cabin.
5. What did Williams' work concern according to Part I, Chapter II?
(a) Racism in contracts.
(b) The line between contract and communion.
(c) Sexism in contracts.
(d) Contract law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say the examples she gave in Part II, Chapter 4 illustrate?
2. How many times was the woman mentioned in Williams' story shot?
3. Who does Williams say was present in the store that refused her entry?
4. What does Williams say traditional jurisprudence looked for?
5. What was removed from the article after the second edit?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)