|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams argue about the relation between property rights and family liberties African Americans endured under slavery?
(a) It still exists today.
(b) It is still present in some countries.
(c) It is reversed today.
(d) It disappeared in 1976.
2. What does Williams say students started to send her after he spoke out?
(a) Questions they saw as prejudiced.
(b) Their books.
(c) Their grades.
(d) Complaint letters.
3. What does Williams wonder whether a white man would ever do at the start of Part IV, Chapter 10?
(a) Be fair to an African American.
(b) Be president of the NCCA.
(c) Agree with her.
(d) Pretend to be the reincarnation of a black man.
4. What was removed from the article after the second edit?
(a) The name of the store and her race.
(b) Her expression of rage
(c) Her name.
(d) The date it happened.
5. Who was the woman in Williams story shot by?
(a) A drug addict.
(b) A police officer.
(c) An African American.
(d) A escaped felon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element of the bargaining situation did Williams and Gabel discuss?
2. What did the memo Williams received accuse her of doing?
3. How does Williams say she felt when she was attending college?
4. What conference does Williams attend in Part III, Chapter 9?
5. What does Williams say nothing was in the city?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)