|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Tawana Brawley in 1987?
2. What wasn't binding during slavery?
(a) Ownership contracts.
(b) Marriage between slaves.
(c) Church laws.
(d) Criminal proceedings.
3. What does Williams say some people thought when she told her story about the store?
(a) She made things up.
(b) She was singled out for being a woman.
(c) She did not know why she was refused access.
(d) She unfairly puts the salesman on trial.
4. What does Williams say hypothetical cases were?
(b) Instructional mirrors.
5. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the profession of one of Williams' student's fathers according to Part I, Chapter 2?
2. What does Williams say about how she was treated during her different social functions?
3. What does Williams say she was accused of being against?
4. What did Williams need help with in Part III, Chapter 9?
5. What store was Williams prevented from entering?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)