|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say the attitude of privatized innocent publicized?
2. What Judge does Williams say was given a lot of attention?
(a) Maxine Thomas.
(b) Sharron Markel.
(c) Antonia Watson.
(d) Sophia Supp.
3. What does Williams say neutral classifications do?
(a) Ignore women.
(c) Create racists.
(d) Ignore race.
4. What does Williams say happened to black women because of professionalism?
(a) They whitened.
(b) They can't be happy.
(c) They don't marry.
(d) They divorce.
5. Who does Williams say ignored her while she was attending college?
(a) White teachers.
(b) Her classmates.
(c) Competitive white men.
(d) Other women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two ideas of freedom does Williams mention in Part II, Chapter 6?
2. How did the Jewish student deface the portrait in Williams' story?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what does Williams say are constructed?
4. What does Williams say required enforced equality and affirmative action?
5. What does Williams argue affirmative action should be protected as?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)