|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Williams say strongly supported Tawana Brawley?
(a) White police officers.
(b) The black community.
(c) The media.
2. What did the memo Williams received accuse her of doing?
(a) Being unfair to Jewish students.
(b) Being racist.
(c) Favoring African-American students.
(d) Silence the moderates in her class.
3. Why did the student come to see Williams?
(a) To ask for clarification.
(b) To praise Williams.
(c) To cry.
(d) To complain.
4. Why was the student that came to see Williams called an activist?
(a) She complained that the bill of rights was racist.
(b) She complained white students were racist.
(c) She complained that Macbeth was racist.
(d) She complained that Othello was racist.
5. What was Williams accused of being after sending her correspondence to the faculty?
(a) An opportunist.
(b) Didactic and condescending.
Short Answer Questions
1. What store was Williams prevented from entering?
2. What did white men define under slavery?
3. What type of guerrilla acts did Williams fantasize about in Part IV, Chapter 10?
4. What does Williams say her post as a law professor made her be?
5. What does Williams say she received from her students?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)