|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the conference remind Williams of Tawana Brawley?
(a) The conference was about media relationships.
(b) The conference was about rape.
(c) The conference was about white establishment.
(d) The conference was about underage drinking.
2. What does Williams say nothing was in the city?
(c) Available fo African-Americans.
3. What does Williams say was an important form of oppression?
(a) The police.
(c) The image of the black criminal.
(d) Black only neighborhoods.
4. Who does Williams say strongly supported Tawana Brawley?
(a) The media.
(c) White police officers.
(d) The black community.
5. What did Mike Tyson do that Williams says was unfair he was not despised for?
(a) Losing to a white boxer.
(c) Beating his wife.
(d) Killing a tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say the liberal understand freedom as?
2. What element of the bargaining situation did Williams and Gabel discuss?
3. What does Williams argue had a price under capitalism?
4. What does Williams say added complexities to her opinions?
5. Whose story does Williams mention in Part III, Chapter 7?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)