|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, The Incorruptible Simplicity of Being: A String of Crystalline Parables.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say the world hates?
(b) African Americans.
(c) Trouble makers.
(d) Brown spills.
2. Who does Williams say strongly supported Tawana Brawley?
(a) The media.
(b) The black community.
(c) White police officers.
3. Whose arguments on affirmative action did Williams reject?
(a) California Supreme Court.
(b) The 7th Court of Appeals.
(c) The Supreme Court.
(d) The 9th Court of Appeals.
4. What is Williams ethnicity?
5. What does Williams argue capitalism turned the public into?
(a) The private.
(b) Inactive people.
(d) Credit card holder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams argue about the relation between property rights and family liberties African Americans endured under slavery?
2. What does Williams say small businesses used to rationalize the changes in the mid 80's?
3. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
4. What does Williams say some people claimed when she told her story about the store?
5. What does Williams say the "evidentiary rules" of legitimating turf war had whites believe?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)