|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 4, Teleology on the Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say racist attitudes towards African-American is?
(a) The definition of slavery.
(b) A form of spirit murder.
(c) The norm in some states.
(d) Almost gone from modern society.
2. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
(a) Her upbringing.
(b) Her college professor.
(c) Her family history.
(d) Her time as a bank advisor.
3. Who does Williams say was present in the store that refused her entry?
(a) It was empty.
(b) White men.
(c) White women.
(d) Black women.
4. What does Williams argue capitalism turned the public into?
(a) The private.
(b) Credit card holder.
(d) Inactive people.
5. What does Williams note pervaded the country?
(a) Crime only.
(b) Crime, drugs and police brutality.
(c) Racism and anti-Vietnam.
(d) Affirmative action.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say some people thought when she told her story about the store?
2. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
3. What is the second attitude Williams say was racist?
4. Where does Williams say a friend of hers was held at gunpoint?
5. What does Williams say small businesses used to rationalize the changes in the mid 80's?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)