|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 4, Teleology on the Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Williams say she felt when she was attending college?
2. What was removed from the article Williams wrote after the first edit?
(a) Her race.
(b) The date it happened.
(c) The name of the store.
(d) Her expression of rage.
3. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
(a) Her time as a bank advisor.
(b) Her upbringing.
(c) Her college professor.
(d) Her family history.
4. What policy does Williams say she supported?
(a) 14th amendment.
(b) Affirmative action.
(c) 1st amendment.
(d) Panthers movement.
5. Who was Williams' friend held at gunpoint by?
(a) Swat team.
(b) A mugger.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A white woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams argue really happened when the slaves were "freed"?
2. Who prevented Williams from entering the store in Part I, Chapter 3?
3. What does Williams say happened to one of the black youth chased by police?
4. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
5. Whose plight did Williams sympathize with?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)