|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 4, Teleology on the Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the memo Williams received accuse her of doing?
(a) Being racist.
(b) Favoring African-American students.
(c) Being unfair to Jewish students.
(d) Silence the moderates in her class.
2. What does Williams believe law is?
(a) Used to oppress African-Americans.
(b) Made by white people.
(c) Necessary for society.
3. What does Williams say some people asked when she told her story about the store?
(a) When it happened.
(b) Who the attendant was.
(c) If she contacted the store.
(d) If she was just privileging her own view.
4. What conclusion does Williams say she drew from the incident at the store?
(a) Women were discriminated against.
(b) Buzzers were useless.
(c) Racism was permissible.
(d) Guns should be controlled.
5. How many principles does Williams say she will study in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Williams say a friend of hers was held at gunpoint?
2. What does Williams argue capitalism turned the public into?
3. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what does Williams say are constructed?
4. What does Williams say she was often confronted with?
5. What does Williams argue is a function of wealth?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)