|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 4, Teleology on the Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the memo Williams received accuse her of doing?
(a) Favoring African-American students.
(b) Being unfair to Jewish students.
(c) Being racist.
(d) Silence the moderates in her class.
2. What does Williams say small businesses used to rationalize the changes in the mid 80's?
(a) Crime fighting.
(c) Cheap labor.
(d) Higher energy costs.
3. How does Williams feel about being a lawyer in Part I, Chapter 1?
(a) She regretted it.
(b) She hated it.
(c) She loved it.
(d) She wanted it.
4. What store was Williams prevented from entering?
5. What is Williams ethnicity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say about black communities?
2. What types of rights does Williams argue are the only kind present in the Constitution?
3. What does Williams say some people asked when she told her story about the store?
4. What does Williams note pervaded the country?
5. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what does Williams say are constructed?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)