|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 4, Teleology on the Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Williams' work concern according to Part I, Chapter II?
(a) The line between contract and communion.
(b) Sexism in contracts.
(c) Racism in contracts.
(d) Contract law.
2. What university did Williams attend according to Part II, Chapter 4?
(a) University of Wisconsin Law.
(b) Harvard Law.
(c) Yale Law.
(d) Boston College Law.
3. How does Williams feel about being a lawyer in Part I, Chapter 1?
(a) She loved it.
(b) She regretted it.
(c) She wanted it.
(d) She hated it.
4. What did Williams' students often do when she exposed her ideas to them?
(a) Became angry.
(b) They listen.
(c) They cried.
(d) They left the room.
5. What does Williams say her experience with the law review indicated?
(a) Racist neutrality.
(b) Liberal neutrality.
(c) Neutral neutrality.
(d) Neutrality of the old law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams argue capitalism turned the public into?
2. What was removed from the article after the second edit?
3. What was the profession of one of Williams' student's fathers according to Part I, Chapter 2?
4. What does Williams say the examples she gave in Part II, Chapter 4 illustrate?
5. What does Williams argue really happened when the slaves were "freed"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)