|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 4, Teleology on the Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose plight did Williams sympathize with?
(a) Corporate excecutives.
(b) Women and African-American.
(d) Poor farmers.
2. What does Williams say the "evidentiary rules" of legitimating turf war had whites believe?
(a) Women could multi-task.
(b) Children were always annoying.
(c) African-Americans were actively agressive.
(d) Jewish were rich.
3. What did Williams' students often do when she exposed her ideas to them?
(a) They listen.
(b) They cried.
(c) Became angry.
(d) They left the room.
4. What does Williams argue capitalism did to everything?
(a) Made is cheat.
(b) Commodified it.
(c) Spoiled it.
(d) Exported it to China.
5. What does Williams say traditional jurisprudence looked for?
(a) The maximum sentence.
(b) A relative reference.
(c) Uncompromising point of reference.
(d) Particulars to a specific case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was removed from the article Williams wrote after the first edit?
2. What does Williams say the attitude of privatized innocent publicized?
3. What did Williams' work concern according to Part I, Chapter II?
4. What conclusion does Williams say she drew from the incident at the store?
5. What is Williams ethnicity?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)