|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 4, Teleology on the Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say whites associate black with?
(d) Bad neighborhoods.
2. What university did Williams attend according to Part II, Chapter 4?
(a) Boston College Law.
(b) Yale Law.
(c) University of Wisconsin Law.
(d) Harvard Law.
3. Who does Williams say was present in the store that refused her entry?
(a) Black women.
(b) It was empty.
(c) White men.
(d) White women.
4. What type of law did Williams teach?
(a) Criminal law.
(b) Injury law.
(c) Family law.
(d) Commercial law.
5. What does Williams say her experience with the law review indicated?
(a) Neutrality of the old law.
(b) Racist neutrality.
(c) Liberal neutrality.
(d) Neutral neutrality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say was the first racist attitude?
2. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what does Williams say are constructed?
3. What store was Williams prevented from entering?
4. What was the profession of one of Williams' student's fathers according to Part I, Chapter 2?
5. What is the second attitude Williams say was racist?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)