|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Trial by Text, A Sequence of Sublimation, Chapter 4, Teleology on the Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Williams ethnicity?
2. What does Williams say younger adults are socialized to have?
(a) Good views of woman.
(b) Good grades.
(c) No will of their own.
(d) Negative expectation of blacks.
3. In Part 1, Chapter 1, what does Williams say are constructed?
(c) Social identities and concepts.
(d) Bad social concepts.
4. What does Williams say she was often confronted with?
(b) Heart wrenching stories.
(c) Liberal students.
(d) White lawyers.
5. What did Williams' students often do when she exposed her ideas to them?
(a) They left the room.
(b) Became angry.
(c) They cried.
(d) They listen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say some people asked when she told her story about the store?
2. What does Williams want to show about legal language?
3. What conclusion does Williams say she drew from the incident at the store?
4. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
5. What does Williams say was an important form of oppression?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)