|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 7, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman Williams talked with complain about?
(a) Being assaulted.
(b) Being drugged.
(c) Being allergic to smoke.
(d) Being mugged and shot at.
2. What was removed from the article after the second edit?
(a) The date it happened.
(b) Her expression of rage
(c) The name of the store and her race.
(d) Her name.
3. Who wrote the memo Williams received after talking with one of her students?
(a) A student.
(b) The associate dean.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The dean.
4. What does Williams say happened to the Jewish student?
(a) He was beaten up.
(b) He was expelled.
(c) He was not penalized.
(d) He was prosecuted.
5. How many children does Williams say stormed out off the door as she was entering?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Jewish student deface the portrait in Williams' story?
2. What does Williams argue capitalism did to everything?
3. Why does Williams say we should avoid neutrality?
4. Who did Williams write an article for about her being prevented from entering the store?
5. What does Williams say there was a phantom of in neutrality?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)