|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 7, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of rights does Williams argue are the only kind present in the Constitution?
(a) Negative rights.
(b) Positive rights.
(c) Liberty rights.
(d) Freedom rights.
2. What does Williams say was an important form of oppression?
(b) Black only neighborhoods.
(c) The image of the black criminal.
(d) The police.
3. What does Williams say some people asked when she told her story about the store?
(a) When it happened.
(b) If she was just privileging her own view.
(c) If she contacted the store.
(d) Who the attendant was.
4. What does Williams say racist attitudes towards African-American is?
(a) The definition of slavery.
(b) The norm in some states.
(c) Almost gone from modern society.
(d) A form of spirit murder.
5. What two ideas of freedom does Williams mention in Part II, Chapter 6?
(a) Liberal and racist.
(b) Liberal and radical.
(c) Radical and Republican.
(d) Liberal and leftist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Williams' work concern according to Part I, Chapter II?
2. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
3. Who does Williams say ignored her while she was attending college?
4. How many children does Williams say stormed out off the door as she was entering?
5. What does Williams say whites associate black with?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)