|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 7, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say the attitude of privatized innocent publicized?
2. What does Williams criticize the increase focused on?
(b) White women.
(c) Differences on college campuses.
(d) Illegal immigrants.
3. What does Williams say her post as a law professor made her be?
(c) Highly visible.
(d) Aware of racism.
4. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
(a) Her car.
(b) The ownership of her great-great-grandmother.
(c) Her mother's house.
(d) Her ancestor's slaves.
5. What does Williams say was important for black students to do?
(a) Not commit crimes.
(b) Vote and attend college.
(c) Seek political offices.
(d) Demand to be treated equally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What types of rights does Williams argue are the only kind present in the Constitution?
2. What does Williams say some people claimed when she told her story about the store?
3. What does Williams say happened to one of the black youth chased by police?
4. What did Williams use her story about the store to illustrate?
5. What does Williams say younger adults are socialized to have?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)