|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 7, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose story does Williams mention in Part III, Chapter 7?
(a) Martha Eleor.
(b) Sophie Freeman.
(c) Martha Stanford.
(d) Eleanor Bumpurs.
2. What store was Williams prevented from entering?
3. Who was Williams' friend held at gunpoint by?
(a) A mugger.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A white woman.
(d) Swat team.
4. Where did Williams' interest in property law came from?
(a) Her time as a bank advisor.
(b) Her upbringing.
(c) Her college professor.
(d) Her family history.
5. How many children does Williams say stormed out off the door as she was entering?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Williams argue suffered under the then-current system?
2. Who was the "bum" referred by the children?
3. How did the Jewish student deface the portrait in Williams' story?
4. What does Williams argue affirmative action should be protected as?
5. What did Williams' students often do when she exposed her ideas to them?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)