|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 7, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the memo Williams received after talking with one of her students?
(a) A student.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The associate dean.
(d) The dean.
2. Where does Williams say a friend of hers was held at gunpoint?
(a) The courthouse.
(b) The White House.
(c) A police station.
(d) A white restaurant.
3. How does Williams say she felt when she was attending college?
4. What did Williams' work concern according to Part I, Chapter II?
(a) Sexism in contracts.
(b) The line between contract and communion.
(c) Contract law.
(d) Racism in contracts.
5. What two ideas of freedom does Williams mention in Part II, Chapter 6?
(a) Liberal and racist.
(b) Liberal and leftist.
(c) Radical and Republican.
(d) Liberal and radical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say nothing was in the city?
2. What did Williams' students often do when she exposed her ideas to them?
3. What does Williams say she noticed a year after her entering the same building?
4. How many times was the woman mentioned in Williams' story shot?
5. What does Williams say small businesses did in New York in the mid 80's according to Part I, Chapter3?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)