|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 7, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams argue capitalism turned the public into?
(a) Credit card holder.
(c) Inactive people.
(d) The private.
2. What did the contract Williams found relate to?
(a) Her car.
(b) The ownership of her great-great-grandmother.
(c) Her ancestor's slaves.
(d) Her mother's house.
3. What does Williams say whites associate black with?
(b) Bad neighborhoods.
4. What does Williams say happened to one of the black youth chased by police?
(a) He surrendered.
(b) He was shot and killed.
(c) He was arrested.
(d) He was run down and died.
5. Who did Williams write an article for about her being prevented from entering the store?
(a) A church bulletin.
(b) A consumer rights magazine.
(c) A Law Review.
(d) An African-American journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the memo Williams received after talking with one of her students?
2. What two ideas of freedom does Williams mention in Part II, Chapter 6?
3. What did Williams' work concern according to Part I, Chapter II?
4. What does Williams say recent affirmative action jurisprudence rejected?
5. Who does Williams say ignored her while she was attending college?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)