|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 7, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Williams say she felt when she was attending college?
2. What does Williams say about black communities?
(a) They are stable.
(b) They are far from city hall.
(c) They did not vote enough.
(d) They were created by force.
3. What does Williams say the attitude of privatized innocent publicized?
4. What does Williams say recent affirmative action jurisprudence rejected?
(a) The right for African-Americans to use it.
(b) The constitutionality of racial preferences.
(c) The definition of prejudice.
(d) The obligation of small businesses to abide by it.
5. What does Williams say racist attitudes towards African-American is?
(a) The norm in some states.
(b) A form of spirit murder.
(c) Almost gone from modern society.
(d) The definition of slavery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Williams describe as abstract law?
2. Who did Williams write an article for about her being prevented from entering the store?
3. What does Williams say neutral classifications do?
4. How many times was the woman mentioned in Williams' story shot?
5. What does Williams say was the first racist attitude?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)