|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 9, Mirrors and Windows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Tawana Brawley in 1987?
2. What generalization does Williams say should be fought?
(a) Black as perfect.
(b) White as racist.
(c) Black as good and white as bad.
(d) Black as bad and white as good.
3. What two ideas of freedom does Williams mention in Part II, Chapter 6?
(a) Liberal and radical.
(b) Liberal and leftist.
(c) Liberal and racist.
(d) Radical and Republican.
4. What does Williams say happened to the Jewish student?
(a) He was prosecuted.
(b) He was expelled.
(c) He was not penalized.
(d) He was beaten up.
5. What did Mike Tyson do that Williams says was unfair he was not despised for?
(a) Beating his wife.
(b) Losing to a white boxer.
(c) Killing a tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams say she disagreed about racial preference being?
2. What was removed from the article after the second edit?
3. What did Williams think the attitude of those she asked for help betrayed?
4. What was removed from the article Williams wrote after the first edit?
5. What does Williams say small businesses used to rationalize the changes in the mid 80's?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)