|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 9, Mirrors and Windows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say some people claimed when she told her story about the store?
(a) She didn't ask the man's name.
(b) She didn't present another opinion.
(c) She didn't ask why she was refused access.
(d) They had similar stories.
2. What does Williams say the liberal understand freedom as?
(a) The right to bear arms.
(b) Freedom of religion.
(c) Freedom of speech.
(d) Freedom of association.
3. What did Mike Tyson give Tawana Brawley?
(a) Self defense lessons.
(b) Tickets for his fights.
(c) A punch.
(d) Advice on cashing in on her situation.
4. What does Williams say happened to the Jewish student?
(a) He was expelled.
(b) He was prosecuted.
(c) He was beaten up.
(d) He was not penalized.
5. What did Mike Tyson do that Williams says was unfair he was not despised for?
(a) Losing to a white boxer.
(c) Beating his wife.
(d) Killing a tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was removed from the article Williams wrote after the first edit?
2. How did the Jewish student deface the portrait in Williams' story?
3. What does Williams say she disagreed about racial preference being?
4. Who did the black community fiercely criticize?
5. Who does Williams say was present in the store that refused her entry?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)