|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 9, Mirrors and Windows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What policy does Williams say she supported?
(a) Panthers movement.
(b) 1st amendment.
(c) Affirmative action.
(d) 14th amendment.
2. What was removed from the article after the second edit?
(a) Her expression of rage
(b) The date it happened.
(c) Her name.
(d) The name of the store and her race.
3. What did Williams need help with in Part III, Chapter 9?
(a) Dealing with students.
(b) Grading her papers.
(c) Dealing with racism.
(d) Making a point to her students.
4. What does Williams say required enforced equality and affirmative action?
(b) Democratic freedom.
(c) A race neutral society.
(d) A lawful world.
5. What two ideas of freedom does Williams mention in Part II, Chapter 6?
(a) Liberal and racist.
(b) Radical and Republican.
(c) Liberal and radical.
(d) Liberal and leftist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arguments on affirmative action did Williams reject?
2. What store was Williams prevented from entering?
3. What did Mike Tyson do that Williams says was unfair he was not despised for?
4. What does Williams say she disagreed about racial preference being?
5. What does Williams say happened to the Jewish student?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)