|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 9, Mirrors and Windows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mike Tyson give Tawana Brawley?
(a) A punch.
(b) Advice on cashing in on her situation.
(c) Tickets for his fights.
(d) Self defense lessons.
2. What does Williams criticize the increase focused on?
(a) White women.
(b) Illegal immigrants.
(d) Differences on college campuses.
3. What does Williams say some people thought when she told her story about the store?
(a) She did not know why she was refused access.
(b) She unfairly puts the salesman on trial.
(c) She made things up.
(d) She was singled out for being a woman.
4. What does Williams say some people claimed when she told her story about the store?
(a) She didn't ask why she was refused access.
(b) She didn't present another opinion.
(c) She didn't ask the man's name.
(d) They had similar stories.
5. How old was Tawana Brawley in 1987?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Jewish student deface the portrait in Williams' story?
2. What two ideas of freedom does Williams mention in Part II, Chapter 6?
3. What conference does Williams attend in Part III, Chapter 9?
4. What does Williams say happened to the Jewish student?
5. Who does Williams say strongly supported Tawana Brawley?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)