|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 9, Mirrors and Windows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose portrait did the Jewish student in Williams' story deface?
(c) The President's.
(d) George Washington's.
2. What does Williams say required enforced equality and affirmative action?
(a) A race neutral society.
(c) A lawful world.
(d) Democratic freedom.
3. Who questions Williams opinions at the start of Part II, Chapter 6?
(a) The dean.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A student's parent.
(d) A student.
4. What answer was Williams given by those she asked for help?
(a) To laugh it off.
(b) That she was not faculty yet.
(c) That she couldn't get help.
(d) Thet she needed to file the proper paperwork.
5. What did Williams think the attitude of those she asked for help betrayed?
(a) The seriousness of racism.
(b) Their sexism.
(c) Their lack of commitment to the faculty.
(d) Their lack of respect for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mike Tyson give Tawana Brawley?
2. What store was Williams prevented from entering?
3. What does Williams say her experience with the law review indicated?
4. Who does Williams say was present in the store that refused her entry?
5. What does Williams say the liberal understand freedom as?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)