|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Ladder to the Light, A Series of Hinged Turning Points, Chapter 9, Mirrors and Windows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williams say there was a phantom of in neutrality?
2. What policy does Williams say she supported?
(a) Panthers movement.
(b) 1st amendment.
(c) 14th amendment.
(d) Affirmative action.
3. Whose portrait did the Jewish student in Williams' story deface?
(c) George Washington's.
(d) The President's.
4. What did Williams need help with in Part III, Chapter 9?
(a) Dealing with racism.
(b) Grading her papers.
(c) Making a point to her students.
(d) Dealing with students.
5. What does Williams say some people thought when she told her story about the store?
(a) She was singled out for being a woman.
(b) She did not know why she was refused access.
(c) She made things up.
(d) She unfairly puts the salesman on trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was removed from the article Williams wrote after the first edit?
2. What does Williams say her experience with the law review indicated?
3. What answer was Williams given by those she asked for help?
4. What does Williams say happened to the Jewish student?
5. Who did the black community fiercely criticize?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)