|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (through page 83).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Santiago get his first a job on his journey?
(a) With a ticket salesman.
(b) With a camel salesman.
(c) Herding sheep.
(d) With a crystal merchant.
2. Where is Santiago transported in his dreams?
(b) The gypsy's home.
(c) The Egyptian pyramids.
(d) The castle of the king.
3. According to the crystal merchant, where are Muslims obligated to visit?
(a) Egyptian pyramids.
4. About how long after Santiago builds something for the crystal merchant does Santiago believe it will take him to earn enough money to return home?
(a) About twelve months.
(b) About six months.
(c) About three months.
(d) About one month.
5. How large is the caravan Santiago is on in Part 3?
(a) Dozens of people and animals.
(b) Hundreds of people and animals.
(c) Thousands of people and animals.
(d) Hundreds of people only.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Santiago sleep after being robbed?
2. What port town does Santiago leave from in Part 2?
3. What does the Englishman want the alchemist to teach him?
4. Who rides to join the caravan periodically and warns of dangers ahead?
5. What does the boy in Part 2 tell Santiago he must buy in order to travel?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)