|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (through page 83).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Santiago decide in Part 1 that he will no longer believe?
(d) His parents.
2. Where does Santiago sleep after being robbed?
(a) The boat.
(b) The marketplace.
(c) At the old man's house.
(d) In the fields with his sheep.
3. Who visits Santiago in his dreams?
(a) An old man.
(b) A king.
(c) His father.
(d) A child.
4. What are the names of the stones Santiago carries in Part 2?
(a) Gypsy and Thummim.
(b) Omen and Gypsy.
(c) Urim and Omen.
(d) Urim and Thummim.
5. Which of the following does Santiago not have left after his interaction with the boy in Part 2?
(a) Two stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is there increasing talk about throughout the caravan?
2. What is Santiago looking for in his dream that he never finds?
3. What does Santiago say he will use the money he earns working for a merchant for?
4. What does the boy in Part 2 tell Santiago he must buy in order to travel?
5. Where does the old man tell Santiago that his treasure can be found?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)