|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (through page 83).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man give to Santiago in Part 2?
(a) Two crystal stones.
(b) Three oracle stones.
(c) Three crystal stones.
(d) Two oracle stones.
2. About how long after Santiago builds something for the crystal merchant does Santiago believe it will take him to earn enough money to return home?
(a) About six months.
(b) About three months.
(c) About twelve months.
(d) About one month.
3. What about his discussion with the old man annoys Santiago in Part 2?
(a) The old man didn't give him any useful information.
(b) The old man was wrong.
(c) The old man did not give him money.
(d) The old man was right.
4. What port town does Santiago leave from in Part 2?
5. Where does Santiago sleep after being robbed?
(a) At the old man's house.
(b) The boat.
(c) In the fields with his sheep.
(d) The marketplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the stones Santiago carries in Part 2?
2. How many times has Santiago had the dream about the child?
3. The first time Santiago approaches the ticket window, what does he leave with?
4. How old is the alchemist supposed to be?
5. What is the Englishman in Part 3 looking for?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)