|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (through page 83).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rides to join the caravan periodically and warns of dangers ahead?
2. To where is Santiago planning on traveling by ship in Part 2?
3. About how long after Santiago builds something for the crystal merchant does Santiago believe it will take him to earn enough money to return home?
(a) About six months.
(b) About one month.
(c) About twelve months.
(d) About three months.
4. What port town does Santiago leave from in Part 2?
5. What does the Englishman in Part 3 believe in that Santiago also believes?
(d) Muslim beliefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the caravan traveling in Part 3?
2. Where does the old man tell Santiago that his treasure can be found?
3. How many golden coins does Santiago's father find in the field?
4. What does Santiago offer to build for the crystal merchant?
5. What fear does the crystal merchant have about Santiago's second suggestion of how to improve his business?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)