|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (through page 83).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about his discussion with the old man annoys Santiago in Part 2?
(a) The old man was right.
(b) The old man didn't give him any useful information.
(c) The old man was wrong.
(d) The old man did not give him money.
2. Who is the main character of this novel?
3. What alone will not suffice, according to the Englishman, to make it across the desert?
(a) Omen belief.
(b) Personal courage.
(c) Good luck crystals.
(d) A caravan.
4. To where is Santiago planning on traveling by ship in Part 2?
5. At what age did Santiago study Spanish and Latin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Englishman say it is called when people are engaged in an activity with all of their heart?
2. How old is the alchemist supposed to be?
3. Which of the follow is not something Santiago decides is a step on the way to his destiny?
4. What does the old man says that conspires to see that people really get what they want?
5. What does Santiago do in Part 2 after he realizes his money is gone?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)