|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 (through page 83).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal makes up Santiago's flock?
2. What does the Englishman in Part 3 believe in that Santiago also believes?
(c) Muslim beliefs.
3. About how long after Santiago builds something for the crystal merchant does Santiago believe it will take him to earn enough money to return home?
(a) About one month.
(b) About three months.
(c) About twelve months.
(d) About six months.
4. What makes Santiago realize in Part 2 that he is the only one keeping himself from traveling?
(a) The gypsy.
(b) The wind.
(c) His sheep.
(d) The old man.
5. What warning does the caravan leader give to Santiago and the others?
(a) In the desert, you must obey the camels.
(b) In the caravan, you must obey the Bedouins.
(c) In the desert, disobedience means death.
(d) In the caravan, disobedience means death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of his flock does Santiago's friend buy?
2. What is the job of the main character in Part 1?
3. Where does Santiago get three ancient Spanish gold coins?
4. What does Santiago do with the three ancient Spanish gold coins?
5. What is there increasing talk about throughout the caravan?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)