Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 (through page 50).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has the main character been doing his job in Part 1?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
2. What is the payment Santiago expects for completing his first job on his journey?
(a) A place to sleep.
(b) A herd of sheep.
(d) A ticket to Egypt.
3. Who visits Santiago in his dreams?
(a) An old man.
(b) A child.
(c) His father.
(d) A king.
4. How long does the crystal merchant say it would take Santiago to earn the amount of money needed to go to Egypt?
(a) More than a year.
(b) One month.
(c) More than two years.
(d) One day.
5. Where does Santiago meet the old man in Part 1?
(a) On a bench in the plaza.
(b) In the field with his sheep.
(c) At the house of the merchant's daughter.
(d) At the gypsy's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the stones Santiago carries in Part 2?
2. According to Part 1, what does Santiago believe will keep life interesting?
3. How much of his flock does Santiago's friend buy?
4. What does Santiago do immediately after leaving the individual who performed a service for him in Part 1?
5. Which of the following does Santiago not have left after his interaction with the boy in Part 2?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)