Mid-Book Test (up to Agricola)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What was Agricola's reaction to the first attack under his consul?
2. Why did Rome want to conquer Britain?
3. Of the following, which title did Tacitus never hold?
4. As stated by Mattingly, how does Tacitus compare to other historians of his age in regards to his writings about Germany?
5. Of the following, what was more resented by the people than tax?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Tacitus felt what factors caused turmoil in the Roman Republic?
This section contains 1,174 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)