|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes, Bibliography, and Glossary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Caledonian addressed the British men to inspire courage against the Romans?
2. Who helped Nerva bring the praetorian guards to obedience?
3. What happened to Maroboduus, the Marcomannic king?
(a) He was killed by the Romans.
(b) He was poisoned by his wife.
(c) He was killed in battle against Britain.
(d) He was killed by other Germans.
4. How did Agricola take advantage of his first victory?
(a) He took a promotion.
(b) He did not.
(c) He asked for a parade.
(d) He took the majority of the spoils.
5. What did Germans fear for their women?
(c) An impoverished life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Augustus handle the Germans?
2. For what reason would the Romans not bother to conquer a country?
3. Of the following, which power did the Roman emperor NOT possess?
4. Where did Agricola primarily spend his time in the military?
5. How did Agricola's successes become so famous?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)