|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes, Bibliography, and Glossary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tacitus believed the Germans loved what the most?
2. How did Agricola take advantage of his first victory?
(a) He asked for a parade.
(b) He did not.
(c) He took the majority of the spoils.
(d) He took a promotion.
3. How was Agricola's death received in general?
(a) The enemies celebrated.
(b) Many did not notice.
(c) Domitian disallowed grievance over Agricola.
(d) It seemed to concern everyone.
4. Agricola called on whose help to equalize the sword fighting skills of the British?
(a) The Batavians and Tungrians.
(b) The cavalry.
(c) The Praetorian Guards.
(d) The Gauls.
5. The invasion of Italy by the Germans was __________.
(c) A slow creeping progress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Germans fear for their women?
2. Tacitus felt the only form of wealth Germans had was __________.
3. Of the following, what was more resented by the people than tax?
4. What was one of the most shameful acts a German soldier could do?
5. How do present historians know about British kings of the past?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)