|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Notes, Bibliography, and Glossary.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tacitus felt the only form of wealth Germans had was __________.
(b) Their population number.
(c) Cereal crops.
2. In addition to arms as gifts, what had the Romans influenced the Germans to accept as gifts?
3. How were the Germans' squadrons grouped?
(b) By general's choice.
(c) By number of previous kills.
(d) By family or clan.
4. Where did Agricola primarily spend his time in the military?
5. The German peoples can be described as __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Tacitus provide so much British history in "The Agricola"?
2. How was Arminius received at home after his win over Quintillius?
3. The invasion of Italy by the Germans was __________.
4. How were officials chosen for provinces?
5. Agricola was brought up with an education in __________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)