|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Germania.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other country did Agricola want to conquer in order to surround Britain?
2. How did Agricola help rectify the treasury?
(a) He got rid of the corrupted officials in the department.
(b) He recovered stolen objects from temple robbers.
(c) He understood the economy of supply and demand.
(d) He issued more coins.
3. Rome's first attempt to conquer Britain can be described as __________.
(a) The beginning of colonialism.
(b) A failure.
(c) An easy success.
(d) The end of Celtic culture.
4. Without proper weapons, shelter, or horses, Tacitus described the Fenni as __________.
(d) Well content.
5. Who was the earth-born god of the Germans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Agricola was brought up with an education in __________.
2. Tacitus criticized the Sitones more than other German tribes because of what cultural difference?
3. What historic figure was known to visit Germany and found the city Asciburgium?
4. Where did Agricola primarily spend his time in the military?
5. Tacitus noted that the Germans felt which way about gold and silver?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)