1. "Every ______ was once an animal," according to the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at the start of the book.
2. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
3. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
4. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
5. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
6. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
7. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
This section contains 3,644 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)