|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Weather.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
(b) Dead wife.
2. _________ wrote a book in 1989 concerning the weather used underground and how to improve different types of weather.
(a) Our father.
(d) Our mother.
3. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
(c) Little birds.
4. Electricity in a house mourns the absence of a _______, who is the house's energy form.
5. The garden is in the shape of a _______, thus confining people within certain portions of the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. A ________ worn by animals can establish that sex did or did not occur, or to turn the event into a story.
2. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
3. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
4. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
5. The boy examines the _______ and holds a wire to a scaffold.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)