Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The House.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By looking at a thing, we destroy it with our _________, according to the book.
2. The ________ contain written prayers that ask for the specific measurements from the sun.
3. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
4. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
5. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
2. If the man destroying his house were a father of the author, then he would shout at his _______, which would form an animal.
3. Some travelers are kept constantly _________, according to the story about the delicate meal.
4. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
5. _________ are the initial shade-chasers, according to the author's definition, and were once called Persons.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)