Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Food.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
2. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
(d) Hidden food.
3. If the ________ were to slow down, then man could be seen as he builds and destroys his house.
4. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
5. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
2. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
3. What is another name for the boxes that are described in #43?
4. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
5. The first traveler will be able to _______, as soon as a traveler progresses to a new phase.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)