|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Animal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the evening, the person who is in the structure is too _______ to converse, according to the story.
2. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
(d) Flaxen tree.
3. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
4. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
(d) Burlap sack.
5. SINTER is another word for __________.
(a) Sky interception.
(b) Location checking.
(c) Movement blocking.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
2. The book is designed to take on the huge task of cataloging a __________.
3. ________ is a language disturbance that is caused by accidental sleeping, according to the author.
4. Mass suffocation occurs in ________ when the population breaks their fasts before the storm dogs finish eating the rain and the air.
5. A traveler who does not sleep, but only lies down during ________ cycles will progress to another phase.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)