|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Animal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Circle of _________ is an area in which singing birds can encourage a pedestrian to bother a group of people.
2. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
3. What is the name of the person who kills people of the light every night, according to the story?
4. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
5. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ can be placated by different types of sleeping, not just the sleeping of children.
2. A ________ worn by animals can establish that sex did or did not occur, or to turn the event into a story.
3. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
4. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
5. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)