|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Animal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People underneath the garden try to ________ together in order to poison the cultivated flowers.
2. ________ has always fended off enemies, but grass came before the houses did.
(c) Cloud cover.
3. What is the name of the house-worshiping religion, as described in this section of the book?
4. An exact crouching ________ must be used in order to prevent the hiding person from disappearing instead of the one that coughs.
5. How does the weather die, according to the description in this section of the book?
(a) A single shot.
(c) A missed walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Denying _________ food will encourage travelers either to sleep or to lie down until this person/thing is done eating.
2. After an item that needs to be revived is revived, it is necessary to have _________ with it.
3. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
4. _________ food is found over cities and the ocean, and comes from the skin of birds, among other strange materials.
5. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)