|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Animal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ________ interception is an obstruction that takes the form of patterns or clouds people see when bids fly.
2. Circle of _________ is an area in which singing birds can encourage a pedestrian to bother a group of people.
3. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
4. During a _________ of grains and seeds, a brother ate and reconstructed parts of himself.
5. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the child wishes to absolve the father, then they must bring a _________ which allows the grave to not be covered.
2. The members put their hands into something that is too ________ to lift and which is rubbery and hot.
3. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
4. An object called a directional ______ transmits the pulses of the wind or what the author terms film.
5. Parker sees nameless people walking unhindered, as he _________ from the battle.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)