|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Animal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
(c) Huge meals.
2. The grave is heated by _________ manure mixed with a garment of the father.
3. __________ of hidden food is determined between a scavenger and the original hider of it.
4. Landing on the floating island of the Gods is described as a form of _________ that involves irresponsible flight within the wind.
5. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
Short Answer Questions
1. ________ travelers generate a force field within the dining car that repels travelers who are standing up.
2. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
3. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
4. There is a system of detecting the position of things, including birds, by filling their mouths with _________.
5. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)