|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Animal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
2. People underneath the garden try to ________ together in order to poison the cultivated flowers.
3. The way to make appliances work again is to find and to revive the _________.
(a) Dead wife.
4. Who is the one that is accused of the murder, according to the story?
(b) Family member.
(d) Police officer.
5. Some of the foods described evolved into _______ with names like slews, loops, shads, pike rings, etc.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ______ speeds up in accordance with the speed at which cloth is chewed, according to the story.
2. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
3. G-D is described as a mode entered by _______ tools capable of creating angels.
4. ___________ are served in the air's upper layers, according to the author.
5. Sleep collaborations were held in Texas and _______ in 1987.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)