|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Animal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is an iron ________ fluid that is slightly harder than air which affects people in different ways.
2. Michael Marcus' quote at the start of the book states, "Mathematics is the supreme __________ of our time."
3. The author states that the book is a catalog of what he calls a _______ project.
4. The word ________ must be carved into the husk of the food in order for ownership to be proven.
(d) No one's.
5. The ________ is a false map made out of skin, according to the terms section.
(c) Ben Marcus.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
2. When ________ sleep in the debris filled areas, a funeral is held for the dead air and it goes over them.
3. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
4. A food map of _______ is a parchment that describes things eaten by females and where they can be located.
5. Professional sleepers, according to the definitions, are able to ward off ________, in this section.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)