|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Animal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The snoring message is usually a _______ to be pulled out as the sleeper is usually drowning.
2. Gods who are cooking ________ over a fire are interrupted by a flier in the sky.
(d) Little birds.
3. The positioning system provide information about the location and the emotional state of the _________.
4. The original practitioners of the house movement were ______ -dwellers.
5. God rides a bird ______ward, which affects change in the world's ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
2. SINTER is another word for __________.
3. _____ days are days following a day that a dog apparently has caused the weather to die.
4. What begin to open on all sides after the funeral for the water is held in 1807?
5. The distance between a boy and ________ is measured by gauging the time it takes for the bird to reach the cloth and start pecking.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)