|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Animal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Warmer portions of the ________ rise through its cooler parts, to be replaced by cooler parts.
2. There is a system of detecting the position of things, including birds, by filling their mouths with _________.
3. The types of _________ in which horses are found are as varied as all the influences which have brought them into being.
4. No amount of book-style illusion will alter the origin of ________, according to the story.
5. How many sections of the brain are able to resist the birdcalls?
Short Answer Questions
1. In riding the bird, God brings with him a _________ wind, which can help many lands.
2. If the sleeper's ________ is massaged, the snoring message can then be understood, according to the text.
3. Because he cannot hear the warnings of others, the ______ focuses on a lush patch of earth in the middle of the atmosphere.
4. Professional _________ can seal culprits inside of houses, according to the author.
5. ________ uses upsetting images of houses taken from dreams as aids in teaching people how to destroy themselves while sleeping.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)