|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Animal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The definition of Representation _______ is quickness with minimal emotion, gesturing, speech, or imagination.
2. Ownership of _______ is a big problem, according to the book's story.
(d) Hidden food.
3. A new ______ in 1807 causes death in the water, according to the story.
4. Western _______ Boxes are wooden structures designed for devotional purposes.
5. SINTER is another word for __________.
(a) Movement blocking.
(b) Sky interception.
(c) Location checking.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a person's ________ is obstructed, his or her limbs can inflate when the person coughs.
2. God Charge is the amount of _________ that occurs in the individual or a shelter.
3. The God-_______ system is described as the way Thompson sets himself on fire, in the Terms.
4. Just after _________, the word food comes into being, according to the story.
5. Lawn boys or ______ protect houses from wind during storms in the street.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)