|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Thrinacia one day be known as?
2. What is Thrinacia also known as?
(a) The Isle of Dawn.
(b) The Isle of the Sun.
(c) The Isle of Dragons.
(d) The Isle of Fire.
3. How long are the Hellenes stuck at Thrinacia?
(a) Six months.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Fourteen days.
(d) Two months.
4. What insect does the monster Scylla resemble?
(a) A moth.
(b) A scorpion.
(c) A centipede.
(d) A spider.
5. What are the Hellenes instructed not to eat by Teiresias?
(a) Hyperion's golden cattle.
(b) Fruit offered by maidens.
(c) Fish from Poseidon's ocean.
(d) Wild pigs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calypso turn the men into who she grows bored with?
2. What does Ulysses hold Eurylochus and Perimedes responsible for?
3. Who besides Ulysses survives the destruction of the ship?
4. In Section 8, what does the sea slope and narrow to become?
5. In Section 13, how many days is Ulysses at sea before Poseidon's return from vacation?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)