Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section 1, Prologue & Ships and Men
1. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
2. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
3. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
4. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
5. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
6. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
7. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
8. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
9. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
10. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
11. How many...
This section contains 1,951 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)