Short Answer Questions
1. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
2. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
3. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
4. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
5. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
6. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
7. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
8. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
This section contains 3,518 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)