Quiz: Section 9, The Wandering Rocks to Section 10, The Sirens & Scylla and Charybdis
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What direction is Ulysses forced to sail due to the rocks in Section 9?
a) North by Northwest.
b) South by Southeast.
2. What do Ulysses' men block their ears with to sail thought the strait of the Sirens?
b) Tree sap.
3. What was Charybdis before she angered Zeus?
a) A sorceress.
b) A naiad.
c) A human girl.
d) A goddess.
4. What do the faces of the Sirens look like?
c) Old women.
5. What will Thrinacia one day be known as?
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)