|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15, The Return.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Morpheus?
(a) The god of slumber.
(b) The god of the south wind.
(c) The god of dreams.
(d) The god of the soul.
2. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) By a river.
(b) In a hut.
(c) At the coast.
(d) In the hills.
3. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
(a) The Harmonians.
(b) The Cyclopses.
(c) The Circonians.
(d) The Tartarans.
4. How many men are sent out to scout the island in Section 6?
5. What island do Ulysses and his men land at in Section 5?
(a) The Island of Rhodes.
(b) The Island of Crete.
(c) The Island of the Dawn.
(d) The Island of the Winds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ino offer to help Ulysses in Section 13?
2. What is Thrinacia also known as?
3. What is the name of Ulysses' hunting dog?
4. What animals are outside the island's castle?
5. What does Ulysses use to attack the giants?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)