|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15, The Return.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
2. Where does Pulyphemus trap the Hellenes?
(a) Within a ditch.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a hut.
(d) By a river.
3. What does one of Penelope's suitors order Ulysses to do?
(a) To burn his clothes.
(b) To bury his dog.
(c) To kill Telemachus.
(d) To bring him his armor.
4. Who is Hypnos?
(a) Morpheus' brother.
(b) Morpheus' servant.
(c) Morpheus' father.
(d) Morpheus' enemy.
5. What are the bodies of the Sirens like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
2. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
3. According to Eumaeus in Section 15, where is Telemachus?
4. What does Ulysses use to attack the giants?
5. What insect does the monster Scylla resemble?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)