|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15, The Return.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 6, what does Ulysses send one of his men to climb in order to scout out the island?
(a) A cliff.
(b) A rock formation.
(c) A tree.
(d) A hill.
2. How is the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6 described?
3. Who does Ulysses think Nausicaa is?
(b) His wife.
4. How many days does Ulysses swim for in Section 13?
5. Who is Teiresias?
(a) A fallen soldier.
(b) A king.
(c) A prophet.
(d) A god.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ulysses decree will be captain should anything happen to him?
2. What does Ulysses see from atop a tree in Section 7?
3. What strange noise does Ulysses hear in Section 9?
4. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
5. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)