|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15, The Return.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the color of the sky affect Ulysses' mood in Section 9?
(a) Ulysses' spirits are dampened.
(b) Ulysses becomes fearful.
(c) Ulysses' spirits are lifted.
(d) Ulysses becomes vengeful.
2. What bird do the Hellenes follow from their ship in Section 8?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A dove.
(c) A crow.
(d) A gull.
3. Into what animal does Circe say she would turn Ulysses?
(a) A tiger.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A stag.
(d) A fox.
4. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
5. What color are the skies in Section 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Eumaeus in Section 15, where is Telemachus?
2. What form does the monster Charybdis take?
3. What special ability does Calypso have?
4. What are the bodies of the Sirens like?
5. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)