|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15, The Return.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
(a) One hundred.
2. How does Aeolus recognize Ulysses' name?
(a) The gods have warned Aeolus about Ulysses.
(b) Ulysses and Aeolus have met before.
(c) From tales of the Trojan war.
(d) From tales Aeolus has heard from his father.
3. In which direction do Ulysses and his men sail at the beginning of Section 8?
4. Who is Hypnos?
(a) Morpheus' father.
(b) Morpheus' servant.
(c) Morpheus' brother.
(d) Morpheus' enemy.
5. What is the wall that the Hellenes encounter made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
2. Why does Ino offer to help Ulysses in Section 13?
3. What do Ulysses' men notice about the animals at the castle?
4. What animal do the Hellenes hunt on the island?
5. Whom does Athene trick into helping Telemachus escape his would-be murderers?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)