|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Calypso.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ships are destroyed by the giants?
2. How many ships does Ulysses bring the shore of the island in Section 6?
3. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Peleus and Thetis'.
(b) Apollo and Daphiene's.
(c) Zeus and Hera's.
(d) Narsuisus and Echo's.
4. What will Thrinacia one day be known as?
5. What demand is being made on Penelope in Ithaca?
(a) To leave her castle.
(b) To choose a wife for her son.
(c) To give up her fortune.
(d) To choose a husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thrinacia also known as?
2. What provision do Ulysses' men find in abundance on Thrinacia?
3. What birds does Ulysses catch by pretending to be dead?
4. Who warns Ulysses in Section 8 that he will encounter the Sirens?
5. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)