|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Calypso.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Calypso turn the men into who she grows bored with?
2. What does Calypso say Ulysses is in time for when waking up in Ogygia the second time?
(a) Ulysses' funeral.
(b) Ulysses' wedding feast.
(c) The wedding of Ulysses' wife.
(d) Ulysses' welcoming party.
3. What does Ulysses send to Ithaca in Section 12 to bring him a report about his wife and son?
(a) A dove.
(b) A gull.
(c) A crow.
(d) An eagle.
4. What is the first giant that Ulysses encounters doing?
(b) Throwing rocks.
5. How many men are sent out to scout the island in Section 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thrinacia also known as?
2. What insect does the monster Scylla resemble?
3. Who is Aeolus?
4. What animal does Ulysses kill to eat in Section 7?
5. Who is Polyphemus' father?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)