|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Calypso.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Ulysses kill to eat in Section 7?
(a) A horse.
(b) A wild pig.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A stag.
2. How is Ulysses warned he would find his son upon his return home?
(b) Lost at sea.
(c) Being held captive.
(d) Suffering illness.
3. Who turned Scylla into a monster?
4. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
5. What is Ulysses told that Penelope weaves every day?
(a) A shroud.
(b) A cloak.
(c) A rug.
(d) A handkerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
2. What birds does Ulysses catch by pretending to be dead?
3. Into what animal does Circe say she would turn Ulysses?
4. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
5. How does Aeolus recognize Ulysses' name?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)