|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Calypso.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the faces of the Sirens look like?
(c) Old women.
2. Who is Hyperion?
(a) The Ocean-Titan.
(b) The God of Dawn.
(c) The God of Sleep.
(d) The Sun-Titan.
3. What does Ulysses hold Eurylochus and Perimedes responsible for?
(a) Guarding the ship.
(b) The safety of the sun-cattle.
(c) Hunting for food.
(d) Collecting water.
4. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
(a) Fall asleep.
(b) Slip into comas.
(c) Have nightmares.
5. Who besides Ulysses survives the destruction of the ship?
(a) No one.
(c) An unnamed sailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What birds does Ulysses catch by pretending to be dead?
2. What do the giants want with Ulysses' men?
3. What does Ulysses awake upon in Section 12?
4. How long are the Hellenes stuck at Thrinacia?
5. Where do the Hellenes attempt to sail directly to following Ulysses' order?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)