|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Calypso.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
2. How long does Ulysses drift at sea in Section 11?
(a) Two months.
(b) Four months.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Thirty days.
3. How is Ulysses' ship driven through the strait of the Sirens?
(a) By a current.
(b) By the wind.
(c) By oar.
(d) By Poseidon.
4. What animal does Ulysses kill to eat in Section 7?
(a) A horse.
(b) A stag.
(c) A wild pig.
(d) A rabbit.
5. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which god does Ulysses meet as he travels to the castle?
2. How is Ulysses warned he would find his son upon his return home?
3. How is the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6 described?
4. Where does Pulyphemus trap the Hellenes?
5. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)