|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Calypso.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A gale.
(b) A tidal wave.
(c) A whirlpool.
(d) A storm.
2. What was Charybdis before she angered Zeus?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A human girl.
(c) A naiad.
(d) A sorceress.
3. What do the sailors aboard Ulysses' ship begin to suspect about the bag of winds?
(a) That it contains treasure.
(b) That it is empty.
(c) That it has cast a spell on Ulysses.
(d) That it is bad luck.
4. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Apollo and Daphiene's.
(b) Peleus and Thetis'.
(c) Narsuisus and Echo's.
(d) Zeus and Hera's.
5. What animals are sacrificed so that Ulysses may talk to the dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
2. How does Aeolus recognize Ulysses' name?
3. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
4. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
5. What destroys Ulysses' ship as it sails away from Thrinacia?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)