|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Calypso.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god tells Zeus that Poseidon's treatment of Ulysses is unjust?
2. What do Ulysses' men block their ears with to sail thought the strait of the Sirens?
(b) Tree sap.
3. What is the name of the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6?
(a) The Island of the Racing Sun.
(b) The Island of Calm.
(c) The Island of the Morning Star.
(d) The Island of the Winds.
4. What does Calypso turn the men into who she grows bored with?
5. How long are the Hellenes stuck at Thrinacia?
(a) Fourteen days.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Thirty days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
2. Who besides Ulysses survives the destruction of the ship?
3. What do the giants want with Ulysses' men?
4. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
5. What happens when Ulysses' ship is sucked in at the gate of the wall?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)