|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Sirens & Scylla and Charybdis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) In the hills.
(b) In a hut.
(c) By a river.
(d) At the coast.
2. How does Ulysses handicap Polyphemus?
(a) Ulysses binds Polyphemus' feet.
(b) Ulysses blinds Polyphemus.
(c) Ulysses stabs Polyphemus in the stomach.
(d) Ulysses cuts off Polyphemus' arms.
3. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
(a) The Harmonians.
(b) The Tartarans.
(c) The Cyclopses.
(d) The Circonians.
4. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Peleus and Thetis'.
(b) Narsuisus and Echo's.
(c) Zeus and Hera's.
(d) Apollo and Daphiene's.
5. What was Charybdis before she angered Zeus?
(a) A naiad.
(b) A human girl.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A sorceress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals are sacrificed so that Ulysses may talk to the dead?
2. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
3. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
4. Who is Teiresias?
5. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)