|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Sirens & Scylla and Charybdis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ulysses' men block their ears with to sail thought the strait of the Sirens?
(a) Tree sap.
2. What does Ulysses see from atop a tree in Section 7?
(a) A great wall.
(d) A village.
3. Who warns Ulysses in Section 8 that he will encounter the Sirens?
4. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
(a) A moby flower.
(b) An aconite flower.
(c) A hellebore flower.
(d) A lotus flower.
5. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
(a) On the shore.
(b) In a town square.
(c) In a field.
(d) Within a jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
2. What is Ulysses hopeful of as he and his men sail away from Tartarus?
3. What is the wall that the Hellenes encounter made of?
4. What happens when Ulysses' ship is sucked in at the gate of the wall?
5. What insect does the monster Scylla resemble?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)