|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Sirens & Scylla and Charybdis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bird do the Hellenes follow from their ship in Section 8?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A dove.
(c) A gull.
(d) A crow.
2. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
(a) Within a jungle.
(b) In a town square.
(c) On the shore.
(d) In a field.
3. How many days does Ulysses guard the bag of winds without sleeping?
4. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
(a) Ulysses broke his promise to Aeolus.
(b) Aeolus has no more magic left.
(c) The Gods detest Ulysses.
(d) Aeolus does not trust Ulysses' men.
5. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6?
2. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
3. What does Ulysses dream about in Section 5?
4. What direction do Ulysses' ships sail in Section 5?
5. What is the first giant that Ulysses encounters doing?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)