|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Sirens & Scylla and Charybdis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are sent out to scout the island in Section 6?
2. How many of Ulysses' men are taken by Scylla?
3. What do Ulysses' men want to do when they spot a small village on an island in Section 2?
(a) Steal the village's livestock.
(b) Settle at the village.
(c) Ask the villagers to feed them.
(d) Attack the village.
4. Who exiled the Cyclops monsters from Olympus to live on the island?
5. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
(c) Treasures from Troy.
(d) Barrels of wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the Island with the giants, which direction do Ulysses and his men sail?
2. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
3. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
4. Where do the Hellenes attempt to sail directly to following Ulysses' order?
5. What is the name of the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)