|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Sirens & Scylla and Charybdis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does Circe's spell turn Ulysses' men?
2. Who is Morpheus?
(a) The god of the soul.
(b) The god of dreams.
(c) The god of the south wind.
(d) The god of slumber.
3. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
4. In Section 3, what does Ulysses carry to his ship even though he is tired?
(a) Golden treasure.
(b) His men.
(d) Barrels of wine.
5. What is the name of the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6?
(a) The Island of the Morning Star.
(b) The Island of the Racing Sun.
(c) The Island of Calm.
(d) The Island of the Winds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the physical appearance of the Sirens cause Ulysses' men to do?
2. Who is Hyperion?
3. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
4. What do Ulysses' men block their ears with to sail thought the strait of the Sirens?
5. Which god does Ulysses meet as he travels to the castle?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)