|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Sirens & Scylla and Charybdis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals are outside the island's castle?
(a) Goats and sheep.
(b) Wolves and lions.
(c) Stags and foxes.
(d) Horses and Zebras.
2. What is the wall that the Hellenes encounter made of?
3. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
(a) Back to Ithaca.
(b) Back to Troy.
(c) Back to Polymetheus' island.
(d) Back to Aeolus' fortress.
4. Who is Polyphemus' father?
5. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A storm.
(b) A whirlpool.
(c) A gale.
(d) A tidal wave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal do the Hellenes hunt on the island?
2. How many Hellenes does Polyphemus eat?
3. What is the name of the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6?
4. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
5. Who is Hyperion?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)