|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Sirens & Scylla and Charybdis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Ulysses' men are taken by Scylla?
2. What do the rocks in Section 9 prevent Ulysses and his crew from doing?
(a) Sailing to the south sea.
(b) Docking at an island.
(c) Sailing to the north.
(d) Sailing to the east.
3. What do the faces of the Sirens look like?
(c) Old women.
4. Whom does Aeolus dislike?
5. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of his crewmembers does Ulysses accidentally kill?
2. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
3. What does the physical appearance of the Sirens cause Ulysses' men to do?
4. After leaving the Island with the giants, which direction do Ulysses and his men sail?
5. How does Ulysses handicap Polyphemus?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)