|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Sirens & Scylla and Charybdis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Teiresias?
(a) A king.
(b) A fallen soldier.
(c) A prophet.
(d) A god.
2. What do the faces of the Sirens look like?
(a) Old women.
3. After leaving the Island with the giants, which direction do Ulysses and his men sail?
4. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
(a) The Harmonians.
(b) The Cyclopses.
(c) The Circonians.
(d) The Tartarans.
5. What are the bodies of the Sirens like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
2. Whom does Aeolus dislike?
3. Where does Pulyphemus trap the Hellenes?
4. What does Elpenor instruct Ulysses to avoid so that he does not lose his entire crew?
5. What do Ulysses' men block their ears with to sail thought the strait of the Sirens?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)