|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Sirens & Scylla and Charybdis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Ulysses' ship is sucked in at the gate of the wall?
(a) The men draw their swords.
(b) The men panic.
(c) The men become ill.
(d) The men fall asleep.
2. Into what does Circe's spell turn Ulysses' men?
3. How is the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6 described?
4. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
(a) On the shore.
(b) Within a jungle.
(c) In a town square.
(d) In a field.
5. Who is Polyphemus' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Hellenes attempt to sail directly to following Ulysses' order?
2. What was Charybdis before she angered Zeus?
3. What do Ulysses' men block their ears with to sail thought the strait of the Sirens?
4. What is the first giant that Ulysses encounters doing?
5. Who is Aeolus?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)