|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Sirens & Scylla and Charybdis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Ulysses warned he would find his son upon his return home?
(b) Lost at sea.
(c) Being held captive.
(d) Suffering illness.
2. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
3. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) The most powerful of the Goddesses.
(b) The fairest of the Goddesses.
(c) The most popular of the Goddesses.
(d) The smartest of the Goddesses.
4. What direction is Ulysses forced to sail due to the rocks in Section 9?
(a) South by Southeast.
(b) North by Northwest.
5. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
(a) The Homerics.
(b) The Romans.
(c) The Olympians.
(d) The Greeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ships are destroyed by the giants?
2. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
3. How does the color of the sky affect Ulysses' mood in Section 9?
4. Who is Polyphemus' father?
5. In which direction do Ulysses and his men sail at the beginning of Section 8?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)