|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Sirens & Scylla and Charybdis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
2. Into what animal does Circe say she would turn Ulysses?
(a) A stag.
(b) A fox.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A tiger.
3. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
4. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
(a) Ulysses broke his promise to Aeolus.
(b) Aeolus has no more magic left.
(c) The Gods detest Ulysses.
(d) Aeolus does not trust Ulysses' men.
5. What direction is Ulysses forced to sail due to the rocks in Section 9?
(b) North by Northwest.
(c) South by Southeast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
2. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
3. What island do Ulysses and his men land at in Section 5?
4. What does Ulysses dream about in Section 5?
5. Who does Ulysses decree will be captain should anything happen to him?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)