|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10, The Sirens & Scylla and Charybdis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ships are destroyed by the giants?
2. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
(a) The sentries.
(c) A villager.
3. What happens to the men Ulysses sends to scout out the island in Section 6?
(a) They find food.
(b) They get lost for many hours.
(c) They do not return.
(d) They are taken prisoner.
4. How is the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6 described?
5. What direction do Ulysses' ships sail in Section 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
2. What are the bodies of the Sirens like?
3. What do the Sirens enchant men with?
4. What does Ulysses know he will encounter by heading toward Thrinacia?
5. Where do the Hellenes attempt to sail directly to following Ulysses' order?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)