|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the sailors aboard Ulysses' ship begin to suspect about the bag of winds?
(a) That it is bad luck.
(b) That it is empty.
(c) That it has cast a spell on Ulysses.
(d) That it contains treasure.
2. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
(b) A villager.
(c) The sentries.
3. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
(a) Back to Aeolus' fortress.
(b) Back to Troy.
(c) Back to Polymetheus' island.
(d) Back to Ithaca.
4. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
(a) The Gods detest Ulysses.
(b) Aeolus has no more magic left.
(c) Aeolus does not trust Ulysses' men.
(d) Ulysses broke his promise to Aeolus.
5. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
2. What does Polyphemus pray will happen to Ulysses?
3. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
4. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
5. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)