|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
2. Who does Ulysses decree will be captain should anything happen to him?
3. Who is Morpheus?
(a) The god of the south wind.
(b) The god of slumber.
(c) The god of the soul.
(d) The god of dreams.
4. What do Ulysses' men want to do when they spot a small village on an island in Section 2?
(a) Attack the village.
(b) Settle at the village.
(c) Steal the village's livestock.
(d) Ask the villagers to feed them.
5. What is the Cyclops?
(a) A monster with one eye.
(b) A monster with hair made of serpents.
(c) A monster two heads.
(d) A monster with the head of a bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many ships does Ulysses bring the shore of the island in Section 6?
2. What animal does Ulysses kill to eat in Section 7?
3. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
4. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
5. How many days does Ulysses guard the bag of winds without sleeping?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)