|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many ships does Ulysses bring the shore of the island in Section 6?
2. Who is Hypnos?
(a) Morpheus' enemy.
(b) Morpheus' servant.
(c) Morpheus' brother.
(d) Morpheus' father.
3. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
4. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
(a) Back to Ithaca.
(b) Back to Polymetheus' island.
(c) Back to Troy.
(d) Back to Aeolus' fortress.
5. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
(a) Morpheus turns their nightmares to sweet dreams.
(b) Morpheus appears in their dreams to give them information.
(c) Morpheus makes their dreams never ending.
(d) Morpheus turns their sweet dreams into nightmares.
Short Answer Questions
1. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
2. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
3. Who is Polyphemus' father?
4. Who does Ulysses decree will be captain should anything happen to him?
5. What do Ulysses' men notice about the animals at the castle?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)