|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
2. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
3. What does Polyphemus pray will happen to Ulysses?
(a) That he will be blinded.
(b) That he will die at sea.
(c) That he will wander many years before returning home.
(d) That he will be betrayed by those he trusts.
4. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
(a) Aeolus has no more magic left.
(b) Aeolus does not trust Ulysses' men.
(c) The Gods detest Ulysses.
(d) Ulysses broke his promise to Aeolus.
5. How many days does Ulysses guard the bag of winds without sleeping?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
2. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
3. To where does Circe tell Ulysses he must travel?
4. What happens to the men Ulysses sends to scout out the island in Section 6?
5. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)