|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
(a) The Gods detest Ulysses.
(b) Aeolus has no more magic left.
(c) Aeolus does not trust Ulysses' men.
(d) Ulysses broke his promise to Aeolus.
2. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
(a) Have nightmares.
(c) Slip into comas.
(d) Fall asleep.
3. What do the giants want with Ulysses' men?
(a) To eat them.
(b) To send them away.
(c) To murder them.
(d) To enslave them.
4. What is the wall that the Hellenes encounter made of?
5. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
(c) A coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
2. Who is Circe?
3. What do the sailors aboard Ulysses' ship begin to suspect about the bag of winds?
4. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
5. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)