|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ulysses use to attack the giants?
(a) His sword.
2. What do Ulysses' men want to do when they spot a small village on an island in Section 2?
(a) Ask the villagers to feed them.
(b) Attack the village.
(c) Steal the village's livestock.
(d) Settle at the village.
3. What does Polyphemus pray will happen to Ulysses?
(a) That he will be betrayed by those he trusts.
(b) That he will die at sea.
(c) That he will wander many years before returning home.
(d) That he will be blinded.
4. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
5. Who is Morpheus?
(a) The god of dreams.
(b) The god of slumber.
(c) The god of the soul.
(d) The god of the south wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the giants want with Ulysses' men?
2. Who is Circe?
3. Who is Aeolus?
4. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
5. What does Aeolus ask Ulysses for when he greets him on the island?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)