|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
(a) Morpheus makes their dreams never ending.
(b) Morpheus turns their nightmares to sweet dreams.
(c) Morpheus appears in their dreams to give them information.
(d) Morpheus turns their sweet dreams into nightmares.
2. What does Ulysses order his men to do when he discovers the giant?
(a) Build a large bonfire.
(b) Return to the ships.
(c) Kill the giant.
(d) Hide within the foliage.
3. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
4. Which god does Ulysses meet as he travels to the castle?
5. Who is Polyphemus' father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
2. What does Ulysses see from atop a tree in Section 7?
3. What direction do Ulysses' ships sail in Section 5?
4. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
5. What animal do the Hellenes hunt on the island?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)