|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are sent out to scout the island in Section 6?
2. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
3. Who does Ulysses decree will be captain should anything happen to him?
4. What does Ulysses see from atop a tree in Section 7?
(a) A great wall.
(d) A village.
5. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
(d) A coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Aeolus recognize Ulysses' name?
2. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
3. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
4. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
5. In Section 6, what does Ulysses send one of his men to climb in order to scout out the island?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)