|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does Circe's spell turn Ulysses' men?
2. How many Hellenes does Polyphemus eat?
3. What does Ulysses see from atop a tree in Section 7?
(b) A village.
(c) A great wall.
4. What does the god Ulysses meets give him in order to resist Circe's spell?
(a) A flower.
(b) A potion.
(c) An amulet.
(d) A powder.
5. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
(d) A coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
2. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
3. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
4. Who is Circe?
5. To where does Circe tell Ulysses he must travel?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)