|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
(a) Have nightmares.
(c) Slip into comas.
(d) Fall asleep.
2. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
3. Whom does Aeolus dislike?
4. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
(a) Back to Polymetheus' island.
(b) Back to Troy.
(c) Back to Ithaca.
(d) Back to Aeolus' fortress.
5. How many men are sent out to scout the island in Section 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
2. What does Ulysses order his men to do when he discovers the giant?
3. What does the god Ulysses meets give him in order to resist Circe's spell?
4. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
5. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)