|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
2. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
(b) A coma.
3. What do the Cyclops monsters like to eat?
(a) Human flesh.
(b) Live goats.
(c) Fellow cyclopses.
4. What happens when Ulysses' ship is sucked in at the gate of the wall?
(a) The men become ill.
(b) The men panic.
(c) The men draw their swords.
(d) The men fall asleep.
5. What animal does Ulysses kill to eat in Section 7?
(a) A stag.
(b) A wild pig.
(c) A rabbit.
(d) A horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the men Ulysses sends to scout out the island in Section 6?
2. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
3. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
4. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
5. Into what does Circe's spell turn Ulysses' men?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)