|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) At the coast.
(b) In the hills.
(c) By a river.
(d) In a hut.
2. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
3. How many ships are destroyed by the giants?
4. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
5. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
2. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
3. What is the Cyclops?
4. Who exiled the Cyclops monsters from Olympus to live on the island?
5. Where does Pulyphemus trap the Hellenes?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)