|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
(b) A villager.
(c) The sentries.
2. What is the name of the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6?
(a) The Island of the Winds.
(b) The Island of Calm.
(c) The Island of the Racing Sun.
(d) The Island of the Morning Star.
3. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
(a) Ulysses sets dried grass on fire.
(b) Ulysses causes a rockslide.
(c) Ulysses leads the villagers in another direction.
(d) Ulysses shoots their horses.
4. What direction do Ulysses' ships sail in Section 5?
5. What island do Ulysses and his men land at in Section 5?
(a) The Island of Rhodes.
(b) The Island of the Dawn.
(c) The Island of the Winds.
(d) The Island of Crete.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the god Ulysses meets give him in order to resist Circe's spell?
2. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
3. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
4. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
5. What does Ulysses see from atop a tree in Section 7?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)