|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7, Circe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does Circe's spell turn Ulysses' men?
2. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
3. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
(a) Back to Troy.
(b) Back to Polymetheus' island.
(c) Back to Ithaca.
(d) Back to Aeolus' fortress.
4. After leaving the Island with the giants, which direction do Ulysses and his men sail?
5. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
(d) One hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
2. How is the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6 described?
3. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
4. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
5. How is the foliage of the tree Ulysses climbs described?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)