|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Cyclops?
(a) A monster with the head of a bull.
(b) A monster two heads.
(c) A monster with one eye.
(d) A monster with hair made of serpents.
2. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
(a) Back to Ithaca.
(b) Back to Polymetheus' island.
(c) Back to Troy.
(d) Back to Aeolus' fortress.
3. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Peleus and Thetis'.
(b) Zeus and Hera's.
(c) Narsuisus and Echo's.
(d) Apollo and Daphiene's.
4. How many men are sent out to scout the island in Section 6?
5. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
(a) His disastrous journey.
(c) His victory in Troy.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
2. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
3. What does Ulysses use to attack the giants?
4. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
5. Whom does Aeolus dislike?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)