|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
2. How many days does Ulysses guard the bag of winds without sleeping?
3. What animal do the Hellenes hunt on the island?
(a) Wild pig.
4. How does Ulysses handicap Polyphemus?
(a) Ulysses cuts off Polyphemus' arms.
(b) Ulysses binds Polyphemus' feet.
(c) Ulysses blinds Polyphemus.
(d) Ulysses stabs Polyphemus in the stomach.
5. In Section 3, what does Ulysses carry to his ship even though he is tired?
(b) His men.
(c) Barrels of wine.
(d) Golden treasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
2. How many ships does Ulysses bring the shore of the island in Section 6?
3. Who is Aeolus?
4. What does Ulysses offer to Polyphemus so that he can better enjoy his dinner?
5. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)