|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Polyphemus' father?
2. What island do Ulysses and his men land at in Section 5?
(a) The Island of Crete.
(b) The Island of the Winds.
(c) The Island of the Dawn.
(d) The Island of Rhodes.
3. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
4. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
5. What does Ulysses offer to Polyphemus so that he can better enjoy his dinner?
(a) Goat meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6?
2. What happens when Ulysses' ship is sucked in at the gate of the wall?
3. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
4. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
5. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)