|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
2. What happens to the men Ulysses sends to scout out the island in Section 6?
(a) They do not return.
(b) They are taken prisoner.
(c) They find food.
(d) They get lost for many hours.
3. What is the Cyclops?
(a) A monster with the head of a bull.
(b) A monster two heads.
(c) A monster with hair made of serpents.
(d) A monster with one eye.
4. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
(a) His mother.
(c) His disastrous journey.
(d) His victory in Troy.
5. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first giant that Ulysses encounters doing?
2. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
3. What does Aeolus ask Ulysses for when he greets him on the island?
4. What do the sailors aboard Ulysses' ship begin to suspect about the bag of winds?
5. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)