|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
(a) Foggy and cold.
(b) Covered in thick jungle.
(c) A flat barren plain.
2. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Peleus and Thetis'.
(b) Apollo and Daphiene's.
(c) Zeus and Hera's.
(d) Narsuisus and Echo's.
3. In Section 6, what does Ulysses send one of his men to climb in order to scout out the island?
(a) A hill.
(b) A rock formation.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A tree.
4. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
(a) Barrels of wine.
(b) Treasures from Troy.
5. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the sailors aboard Ulysses' ship begin to suspect about the bag of winds?
2. Who is Aeolus?
3. How many days does Ulysses guard the bag of winds without sleeping?
4. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
5. How does Aeolus recognize Ulysses' name?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)