|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
(a) Ulysses leads the villagers in another direction.
(b) Ulysses sets dried grass on fire.
(c) Ulysses causes a rockslide.
(d) Ulysses shoots their horses.
2. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
3. Who is Polyphemus' father?
4. How does Ulysses handicap Polyphemus?
(a) Ulysses blinds Polyphemus.
(b) Ulysses binds Polyphemus' feet.
(c) Ulysses stabs Polyphemus in the stomach.
(d) Ulysses cuts off Polyphemus' arms.
5. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Persephone?
2. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
3. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
4. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
5. What do the giants want with Ulysses' men?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)