|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
(a) An aconite flower.
(b) A hellebore flower.
(c) A lotus flower.
(d) A moby flower.
2. What does Ulysses order his men to do when he discovers the giant?
(a) Build a large bonfire.
(b) Kill the giant.
(c) Hide within the foliage.
(d) Return to the ships.
3. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
(a) His disastrous journey.
(b) His mother.
(d) His victory in Troy.
4. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
(a) Covered in thick jungle.
(c) A flat barren plain.
(d) Foggy and cold.
5. What is the wall that the Hellenes encounter made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
2. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
3. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
4. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
5. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)