|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
(b) One hundred.
2. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) By a river.
(b) In the hills.
(c) In a hut.
(d) At the coast.
3. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
4. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
5. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
(a) The Gods detest Ulysses.
(b) Ulysses broke his promise to Aeolus.
(c) Aeolus does not trust Ulysses' men.
(d) Aeolus has no more magic left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6?
2. What animal do the Hellenes hunt on the island?
3. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
4. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
5. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)