|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
(a) An aconite flower.
(b) A moby flower.
(c) A hellebore flower.
(d) A lotus flower.
2. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
(b) The sentries.
(c) A villager.
3. What does Ulysses offer to Polyphemus so that he can better enjoy his dinner?
(a) Goat meat.
4. How many ships does Ulysses bring the shore of the island in Section 6?
5. Where does Pulyphemus trap the Hellenes?
(a) By a river.
(b) In a cave.
(c) In a hut.
(d) Within a ditch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
2. What does Aeolus ask Ulysses for when he greets him on the island?
3. Who is Morpheus?
4. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
5. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)