|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who exiled the Cyclops monsters from Olympus to live on the island?
2. How does Ulysses handicap Polyphemus?
(a) Ulysses stabs Polyphemus in the stomach.
(b) Ulysses blinds Polyphemus.
(c) Ulysses cuts off Polyphemus' arms.
(d) Ulysses binds Polyphemus' feet.
3. In Section 6, what does Ulysses send one of his men to climb in order to scout out the island?
(a) A tree.
(b) A rock formation.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A hill.
4. What do the sailors aboard Ulysses' ship begin to suspect about the bag of winds?
(a) That it contains treasure.
(b) That it is empty.
(c) That it has cast a spell on Ulysses.
(d) That it is bad luck.
5. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does Ulysses guard the bag of winds without sleeping?
2. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
3. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
4. What happens when Ulysses' ship is sucked in at the gate of the wall?
5. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)