|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Aeolus?
(a) Zeus' son.
(b) Ares' son.
(c) Athene's son.
(d) Poseidon's son.
2. How is the foliage of the tree Ulysses climbs described?
(a) As lush.
(b) As bright.
(c) As soft.
(d) As hairy.
3. How many days does Ulysses guard the bag of winds without sleeping?
4. What happens to the men Ulysses sends to scout out the island in Section 6?
(a) They get lost for many hours.
(b) They do not return.
(c) They find food.
(d) They are taken prisoner.
5. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Ulysses' ship is sucked in at the gate of the wall?
2. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
3. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
4. What is the name of the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6?
5. What direction do Ulysses' ships sail in Section 5?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)