|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
2. What happens to the men Ulysses sends to scout out the island in Section 6?
(a) They find food.
(b) They are taken prisoner.
(c) They do not return.
(d) They get lost for many hours.
3. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
4. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
(a) Morpheus makes their dreams never ending.
(b) Morpheus turns their nightmares to sweet dreams.
(c) Morpheus appears in their dreams to give them information.
(d) Morpheus turns their sweet dreams into nightmares.
5. What island do Ulysses and his men land at in Section 5?
(a) The Island of Crete.
(b) The Island of the Winds.
(c) The Island of the Dawn.
(d) The Island of Rhodes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
2. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
3. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
4. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
5. How many ships are destroyed by the giants?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)