|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
2. What does Aeolus ask Ulysses for when he greets him on the island?
(a) A gift.
(b) A sacrifice.
(c) A song.
(d) A story.
3. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
(b) One hundred.
4. What does Polyphemus pray will happen to Ulysses?
(a) That he will die at sea.
(b) That he will be blinded.
(c) That he will be betrayed by those he trusts.
(d) That he will wander many years before returning home.
5. Who is Persephone?
(a) Morpheus' wife.
(b) Morpheus' sister.
(c) Morpheus' daughter.
(d) Morpheus's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the men Ulysses sends to scout out the island in Section 6?
2. How many ships does Ulysses bring the shore of the island in Section 6?
3. Where does Pulyphemus trap the Hellenes?
4. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
5. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)