|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
2. In Section 6, what does Ulysses send one of his men to climb in order to scout out the island?
(a) A tree.
(b) A rock formation.
(c) A cliff.
(d) A hill.
3. What do the sailors aboard Ulysses' ship begin to suspect about the bag of winds?
(a) That it has cast a spell on Ulysses.
(b) That it is bad luck.
(c) That it contains treasure.
(d) That it is empty.
4. What does Ulysses offer to Polyphemus so that he can better enjoy his dinner?
(a) Goat meat.
5. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
(c) Barrels of wine.
(d) Treasures from Troy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
2. How many ships does Ulysses bring the shore of the island in Section 6?
3. How is the foliage of the tree Ulysses climbs described?
4. What happens when Ulysses' ship is sucked in at the gate of the wall?
5. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)