|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Cyclops' Cave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
(a) The Cyclopses.
(b) The Circonians.
(c) The Tartarans.
(d) The Harmonians.
2. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
(a) Morpheus makes their dreams never ending.
(b) Morpheus turns their sweet dreams into nightmares.
(c) Morpheus turns their nightmares to sweet dreams.
(d) Morpheus appears in their dreams to give them information.
3. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
4. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
(a) One hundred.
5. Who exiled the Cyclops monsters from Olympus to live on the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hypnos?
2. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
3. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
4. What is the Cyclops?
5. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)