|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Cyclops' Cave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ulysses handicap Polyphemus?
(a) Ulysses stabs Polyphemus in the stomach.
(b) Ulysses cuts off Polyphemus' arms.
(c) Ulysses binds Polyphemus' feet.
(d) Ulysses blinds Polyphemus.
2. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
3. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) A pear.
(b) An apple.
(c) A passion fruit.
(d) A lemon.
4. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) In a hut.
(b) In the hills.
(c) By a river.
(d) At the coast.
5. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
2. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
3. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
4. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
5. Who is Aeolus?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)