|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Cyclops' Cave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
(c) One hundred.
2. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
3. How does Ulysses handicap Polyphemus?
(a) Ulysses cuts off Polyphemus' arms.
(b) Ulysses blinds Polyphemus.
(c) Ulysses stabs Polyphemus in the stomach.
(d) Ulysses binds Polyphemus' feet.
4. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
5. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
(a) The Harmonians.
(b) The Tartarans.
(c) The Cyclopses.
(d) The Circonians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
2. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
3. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
4. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
5. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)