|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Cyclops' Cave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
(d) One hundred.
2. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
(a) Ulysses shoots their horses.
(b) Ulysses sets dried grass on fire.
(c) Ulysses leads the villagers in another direction.
(d) Ulysses causes a rockslide.
3. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
(a) Foggy and cold.
(b) Covered in thick jungle.
(d) A flat barren plain.
4. What does Ulysses offer to Polyphemus so that he can better enjoy his dinner?
(a) Goat meat.
5. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
(a) Slip into comas.
(b) Have nightmares.
(c) Fall asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Morpheus?
2. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
3. Who is Polyphemus' father?
4. Who is Aeolus?
5. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)