|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
2. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
3. Who is Aeolus?
(a) Athene's son.
(b) Ares' son.
(c) Poseidon's son.
(d) Zeus' son.
4. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A whirlpool.
(b) A tidal wave.
(c) A gale.
(d) A storm.
5. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
2. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
3. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
4. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
5. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)