|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
2. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
3. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
4. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
(a) On the shore.
(b) Within a jungle.
(c) In a field.
(d) In a town square.
5. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
(a) Have nightmares.
(b) Slip into comas.
(d) Fall asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
2. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
3. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
4. Who is Aeolus?
5. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)