|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) By a river.
(b) At the coast.
(c) In the hills.
(d) In a hut.
2. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
3. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
4. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
(d) One hundred.
5. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A gale.
(b) A storm.
(c) A whirlpool.
(d) A tidal wave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
2. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
3. Who is Hypnos?
4. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
5. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)