|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
2. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Apollo and Daphiene's.
(b) Narsuisus and Echo's.
(c) Peleus and Thetis'.
(d) Zeus and Hera's.
3. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
4. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) A pear.
(b) An apple.
(c) A lemon.
(d) A passion fruit.
5. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
2. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
3. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
4. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
5. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)