|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
2. What do Ulysses' men want to do when they spot a small village on an island in Section 2?
(a) Ask the villagers to feed them.
(b) Settle at the village.
(c) Steal the village's livestock.
(d) Attack the village.
3. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
4. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
5. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Peleus and Thetis'.
(b) Narsuisus and Echo's.
(c) Apollo and Daphiene's.
(d) Zeus and Hera's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
2. Who is Hypnos?
3. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
4. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
5. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)