|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
2. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
(a) Morpheus turns their sweet dreams into nightmares.
(b) Morpheus makes their dreams never ending.
(c) Morpheus turns their nightmares to sweet dreams.
(d) Morpheus appears in their dreams to give them information.
3. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
(c) A coma.
4. What do Ulysses' men want to do when they spot a small village on an island in Section 2?
(a) Settle at the village.
(b) Ask the villagers to feed them.
(c) Steal the village's livestock.
(d) Attack the village.
5. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
2. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
3. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
4. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
5. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)