|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
(a) Within a jungle.
(b) On the shore.
(c) In a town square.
(d) In a field.
2. Who is Persephone?
(a) Morpheus' wife.
(b) Morpheus' daughter.
(c) Morpheus's aunt.
(d) Morpheus' sister.
3. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A storm.
(b) A whirlpool.
(c) A tidal wave.
(d) A gale.
4. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
(a) The sentries.
(d) A villager.
5. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hypnos?
2. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
3. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
4. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
5. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)