|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
2. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Peleus and Thetis'.
(b) Narsuisus and Echo's.
(c) Apollo and Daphiene's.
(d) Zeus and Hera's.
3. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
4. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) By a river.
(b) At the coast.
(c) In a hut.
(d) In the hills.
5. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) The fairest of the Goddesses.
(b) The smartest of the Goddesses.
(c) The most popular of the Goddesses.
(d) The most powerful of the Goddesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
2. What do Ulysses' men want to do when they spot a small village on an island in Section 2?
3. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
4. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
5. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)