|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A whirlpool.
(b) A gale.
(c) A storm.
(d) A tidal wave.
2. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
3. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
4. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
(b) A villager.
(c) The sentries.
5. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
2. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
3. Who is Morpheus?
4. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
5. Who is Hypnos?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)