|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
2. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
3. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
(a) Ulysses leads the villagers in another direction.
(b) Ulysses shoots their horses.
(c) Ulysses sets dried grass on fire.
(d) Ulysses causes a rockslide.
4. What do Ulysses' men want to do when they spot a small village on an island in Section 2?
(a) Settle at the village.
(b) Attack the village.
(c) Ask the villagers to feed them.
(d) Steal the village's livestock.
5. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
(a) Fall asleep.
(b) Have nightmares.
(d) Slip into comas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
2. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
3. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
4. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
5. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)