|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
(b) Barrels of wine.
(c) Treasures from Troy.
2. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
3. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A tidal wave.
(b) A storm.
(c) A whirlpool.
(d) A gale.
4. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
5. Who is Morpheus?
(a) The god of dreams.
(b) The god of the south wind.
(c) The god of slumber.
(d) The god of the soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
2. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
3. Who is Persephone?
4. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
5. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)