|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
2. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Zeus and Hera's.
(b) Peleus and Thetis'.
(c) Narsuisus and Echo's.
(d) Apollo and Daphiene's.
3. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
(b) A coma.
4. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
5. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) The smartest of the Goddesses.
(b) The most powerful of the Goddesses.
(c) The fairest of the Goddesses.
(d) The most popular of the Goddesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
2. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
3. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
4. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
5. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)