|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
2. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
3. Who is Persephone?
(a) Morpheus' sister.
(b) Morpheus's aunt.
(c) Morpheus' daughter.
(d) Morpheus' wife.
4. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
5. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
(a) The Cyclopses.
(b) The Harmonians.
(c) The Tartarans.
(d) The Circonians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
2. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
3. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
4. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
5. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)