|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
2. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
(a) Ulysses leads the villagers in another direction.
(b) Ulysses sets dried grass on fire.
(c) Ulysses shoots their horses.
(d) Ulysses causes a rockslide.
3. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) At the coast.
(b) In a hut.
(c) By a river.
(d) In the hills.
4. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
5. What do Ulysses' men want to do when they spot a small village on an island in Section 2?
(a) Steal the village's livestock.
(b) Ask the villagers to feed them.
(c) Settle at the village.
(d) Attack the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
2. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
3. Who is Aeolus?
4. Who is Persephone?
5. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)