|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A gale.
(b) A tidal wave.
(c) A storm.
(d) A whirlpool.
2. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
3. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) A pear.
(b) An apple.
(c) A passion fruit.
(d) A lemon.
4. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) At the coast.
(b) In the hills.
(c) By a river.
(d) In a hut.
5. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
2. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
3. Who is Morpheus?
4. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
5. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)