|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) In a hut.
(b) By a river.
(c) At the coast.
(d) In the hills.
2. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) The fairest of the Goddesses.
(b) The smartest of the Goddesses.
(c) The most popular of the Goddesses.
(d) The most powerful of the Goddesses.
3. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
4. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
(a) Morpheus makes their dreams never ending.
(b) Morpheus turns their nightmares to sweet dreams.
(c) Morpheus appears in their dreams to give them information.
(d) Morpheus turns their sweet dreams into nightmares.
5. In Section 3, what does Ulysses carry to his ship even though he is tired?
(a) Barrels of wine.
(b) His men.
(d) Golden treasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Persephone?
2. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
3. Who is Hypnos?
4. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
5. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)