|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
2. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
(a) Ulysses sets dried grass on fire.
(b) Ulysses leads the villagers in another direction.
(c) Ulysses shoots their horses.
(d) Ulysses causes a rockslide.
3. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
(a) In a field.
(b) Within a jungle.
(c) On the shore.
(d) In a town square.
4. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
(d) A coma.
5. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
(a) Morpheus turns their nightmares to sweet dreams.
(b) Morpheus appears in their dreams to give them information.
(c) Morpheus makes their dreams never ending.
(d) Morpheus turns their sweet dreams into nightmares.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
2. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
3. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
4. Who is Aeolus?
5. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)