|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
2. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
3. Who is Persephone?
(a) Morpheus' wife.
(b) Morpheus' daughter.
(c) Morpheus's aunt.
(d) Morpheus' sister.
4. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
5. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) At the coast.
(b) In a hut.
(c) By a river.
(d) In the hills.
Short Answer Questions
1. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
2. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
3. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
4. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
5. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)