|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
2. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
(b) Treasures from Troy.
(c) Barrels of wine.
3. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) A pear.
(b) A passion fruit.
(c) A lemon.
(d) An apple.
4. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
(a) A coma.
5. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
(a) One hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
2. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
3. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
4. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
5. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)