|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) The smartest of the Goddesses.
(b) The most popular of the Goddesses.
(c) The fairest of the Goddesses.
(d) The most powerful of the Goddesses.
2. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
(c) A villager.
(d) The sentries.
3. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
4. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
5. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
2. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
3. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
4. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
5. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)