|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
(a) His disastrous journey.
(c) His victory in Troy.
(d) His mother.
2. Who is Hypnos?
(a) Morpheus' enemy.
(b) Morpheus' servant.
(c) Morpheus' father.
(d) Morpheus' brother.
3. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
4. Who is Aeolus?
(a) Athene's son.
(b) Poseidon's son.
(c) Zeus' son.
(d) Ares' son.
5. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) A passion fruit.
(b) A lemon.
(c) An apple.
(d) A pear.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 3, what does Ulysses carry to his ship even though he is tired?
2. Who is Persephone?
3. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
4. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
5. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)