|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Morpheus?
(a) The god of the south wind.
(b) The god of slumber.
(c) The god of dreams.
(d) The god of the soul.
2. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
3. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
(a) In a field.
(b) On the shore.
(c) Within a jungle.
(d) In a town square.
4. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) A pear.
(b) A passion fruit.
(c) A lemon.
(d) An apple.
5. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
2. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
3. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
4. Who is Persephone?
5. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)