|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
2. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
(a) A moby flower.
(b) A lotus flower.
(c) An aconite flower.
(d) A hellebore flower.
3. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
(a) His mother.
(b) His victory in Troy.
(c) His disastrous journey.
4. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) A pear.
(b) A passion fruit.
(c) An apple.
(d) A lemon.
5. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hypnos?
2. Who is Aeolus?
3. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
4. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
5. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)