Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, Cannibal Beach.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
2. How is the foliage of the tree Ulysses climbs described?
(a) As lush.
(b) As soft.
(c) As bright.
(d) As hairy.
3. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) By a river.
(b) At the coast.
(c) In the hills.
(d) In a hut.
4. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) The most popular of the Goddesses.
(b) The fairest of the Goddesses.
(c) The smartest of the Goddesses.
(d) The most powerful of the Goddesses.
5. Who is Morpheus?
(a) The god of the south wind.
(b) The god of dreams.
(c) The god of slumber.
(d) The god of the soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the wall that the Hellenes encounter made of?
2. What do Ulysses' men want to do when they spot a small village on an island in Section 2?
3. How many Hellenes does Polyphemus eat?
4. Who is Aeolus?
5. How is the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6 described?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)