Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4, The Cyclops' Cave.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) The smartest of the Goddesses.
(b) The fairest of the Goddesses.
(c) The most popular of the Goddesses.
(d) The most powerful of the Goddesses.
2. How many Hellenes does Polyphemus eat?
3. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
(c) One hundred.
4. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) A lemon.
(b) An apple.
(c) A pear.
(d) A passion fruit.
5. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
2. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
3. Who is Persephone?
4. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
5. What is the Cyclops?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)