|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3, The Lotus-Eaters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) A passion fruit.
(b) An apple.
(c) A pear.
(d) A lemon.
2. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
(b) Have nightmares.
(c) Fall asleep.
(d) Slip into comas.
3. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Olympians.
(c) The Homerics.
(d) The Greeks.
4. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
(a) His victory in Troy.
(b) His disastrous journey.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
Short Answer Questions
1. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
2. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
3. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
4. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
5. Who is Hypnos?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)