|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Hellenes attempt to sail directly to following Ulysses' order?
2. Where has Poseidon been vacationing?
3. How many men are sent out to scout the island in Section 6?
4. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
5. How is Ulysses warned he would find his son upon his return home?
(a) Suffering illness.
(c) Being held captive.
(d) Lost at sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the Island with the giants, which direction do Ulysses and his men sail?
2. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
3. What does Ulysses hold on to after Poseidon destroys his ship in Section 13?
4. What direction is Ulysses forced to sail due to the rocks in Section 9?
5. What was Charybdis before she angered Zeus?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)