|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
2. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
(a) Morpheus turns their sweet dreams into nightmares.
(b) Morpheus makes their dreams never ending.
(c) Morpheus appears in their dreams to give them information.
(d) Morpheus turns their nightmares to sweet dreams.
3. How does Aeolus recognize Ulysses' name?
(a) From tales Aeolus has heard from his father.
(b) From tales of the Trojan war.
(c) The gods have warned Aeolus about Ulysses.
(d) Ulysses and Aeolus have met before.
4. Whom does Aeolus dislike?
5. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Polyphemus' father?
2. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
3. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
4. What insect does the monster Scylla resemble?
5. What will Thrinacia one day be known as?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)