|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bird do the Hellenes follow from their ship in Section 8?
(a) An eagle.
(b) A dove.
(c) A crow.
(d) A gull.
2. What happens to the men Ulysses sends to scout out the island in Section 6?
(a) They do not return.
(b) They are taken prisoner.
(c) They find food.
(d) They get lost for many hours.
3. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Homerics.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Olympians.
4. Who is Persephone?
(a) Morpheus' daughter.
(b) Morpheus' wife.
(c) Morpheus' sister.
(d) Morpheus's aunt.
5. What strange noise does Ulysses hear in Section 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
2. How long are the Hellenes stuck at Thrinacia?
3. After leaving the Island with the giants, which direction do Ulysses and his men sail?
4. What direction do Ulysses' ships sail in Section 5?
5. Where does Ulysses believe he is when he awakes in Section 12?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)