|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are the Hellenes stuck at Thrinacia?
(a) Fourteen days.
(b) Two months.
(c) Thirty days.
(d) Six months.
2. From a distance, what does Ulysses see floating in the water in Section 9?
(a) Black things.
(b) White things.
(c) Green things.
(d) Brown things.
3. Where has Poseidon been vacationing?
4. What does Ulysses use to attack the giants?
(d) His sword.
5. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Peleus and Thetis'.
(b) Zeus and Hera's.
(c) Narsuisus and Echo's.
(d) Apollo and Daphiene's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals are sacrificed so that Ulysses may talk to the dead?
2. Which god does Ulysses meet as he travels to the castle?
3. What does Poseidon call up when he sees Ulysses at sea in Section 13?
4. Where does Ulysses believe he is when he awakes in Section 12?
5. What insect does the monster Scylla resemble?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)