|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal do the Hellenes hunt on the island?
(c) Wild pig.
2. In Section 3, what does Ulysses carry to his ship even though he is tired?
(a) Golden treasure.
(b) Barrels of wine.
(c) His men.
3. What is Ulysses tricked into believing his men are eating in Section 11?
(b) Wild pig.
4. What does Ulysses dream about in Section 5?
(a) The Trojan war.
(b) His wife and son.
(c) Athene, who warns him of danger.
(d) The Elysian Fields.
5. Who is Hypnos?
(a) Morpheus' father.
(b) Morpheus' enemy.
(c) Morpheus' brother.
(d) Morpheus' servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ulysses warned he would find his son upon his return home?
2. Who bribes Paris by promising him any woman he desires?
3. Who is Ino?
4. What is unique about the rocks that Ulysses' ship encounters in Section 9?
5. Where do the Hellenes attempt to sail directly to following Ulysses' order?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)