|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
(a) The Olympians.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Homerics.
2. What does Calypso say Ulysses is in time for when waking up in Ogygia the second time?
(a) Ulysses' funeral.
(b) Ulysses' welcoming party.
(c) The wedding of Ulysses' wife.
(d) Ulysses' wedding feast.
3. Who is Circe?
(a) A mermaid.
(b) A sorceress.
(c) A naiad.
(d) A goddess.
4. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
5. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ulysses dream about in Section 5?
2. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
3. How long are the Hellenes stuck at Thrinacia?
4. In Section 6, what does Ulysses send one of his men to climb in order to scout out the island?
5. What does the physical appearance of the Sirens cause Ulysses' men to do?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)