|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
2. What does Ulysses find after swimming along the coast in Section 13?
(a) A river.
(b) A waterfall.
(c) A cove.
(d) A whirlpool.
3. Into what does Circe's spell turn Ulysses' men?
4. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
(a) A coma.
5. What does Ulysses hold Eurylochus and Perimedes responsible for?
(a) Collecting water.
(b) Guarding the ship.
(c) Hunting for food.
(d) The safety of the sun-cattle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What destroys Ulysses' ship as it sails away from Thrinacia?
2. How many days does Ulysses swim for in Section 13?
3. Who does Hyperion request vengeance from?
4. Where has Poseidon been vacationing?
5. Why does Ino offer to help Ulysses in Section 13?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)