|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the physical appearance of the Sirens cause Ulysses' men to do?
(a) Row faster.
(b) Row slower.
(c) Row toward the coast.
(d) Stop rowing.
2. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
(a) His disastrous journey.
(b) His victory in Troy.
(d) His mother.
3. Who besides Ulysses survives the destruction of the ship?
(a) An unnamed sailor.
(c) No one.
4. What direction do Ulysses' ships sail in Section 5?
5. What do the Sirens enchant men with?
(a) Their perfume.
(b) Their voices.
(c) Their appearances.
(d) Their eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ulysses' men want to do when they spot a small village on an island in Section 2?
2. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
3. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
4. What is the first giant that Ulysses encounters doing?
5. What direction is Ulysses forced to sail due to the rocks in Section 9?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)