|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
2. What does Poseidon call up when he sees Ulysses at sea in Section 13?
(a) A strong current.
(b) A gale.
(c) A storm.
(d) A tidal wave.
3. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
(b) A villager.
(d) The sentries.
4. From a distance, what does Ulysses see floating in the water in Section 9?
(a) Brown things.
(b) Black things.
(c) Green things.
(d) White things.
5. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ulysses hold Eurylochus and Perimedes responsible for?
2. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
3. How is Ulysses' ship driven through the strait of the Sirens?
4. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
5. What does Aeolus ask Ulysses for when he greets him on the island?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)