|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Teiresias?
(a) A god.
(b) A fallen soldier.
(c) A king.
(d) A prophet.
2. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
(a) Ulysses broke his promise to Aeolus.
(b) Aeolus does not trust Ulysses' men.
(c) The Gods detest Ulysses.
(d) Aeolus has no more magic left.
3. Who is Hyperion?
(a) The God of Dawn.
(b) The Sun-Titan.
(c) The Ocean-Titan.
(d) The God of Sleep.
4. Where do the Hellenes attempt to sail directly to following Ulysses' order?
5. What do the giants want with Ulysses' men?
(a) To murder them.
(b) To enslave them.
(c) To send them away.
(d) To eat them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Aeolus?
2. What does Calypso say Ulysses is in time for when waking up in Ogygia the second time?
3. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
4. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
5. How is Ulysses' ship driven through the strait of the Sirens?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)