|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals are sacrificed so that Ulysses may talk to the dead?
2. How many men are sent out to scout the island in Section 6?
3. Where do the Hellenes attempt to sail directly to following Ulysses' order?
4. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
5. What was Charybdis before she angered Zeus?
(a) A naiad.
(b) A human girl.
(c) A sorceress.
(d) A goddess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ulysses hold Eurylochus and Perimedes responsible for?
2. What form does the monster Charybdis take?
3. After leaving the Island with the giants, which direction do Ulysses and his men sail?
4. What does Ulysses see from atop a tree in Section 7?
5. What island do Ulysses and his men land at in Section 5?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)