|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ulysses send to Ithaca in Section 12 to bring him a report about his wife and son?
(a) A crow.
(b) A dove.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A gull.
2. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
(a) Ulysses broke his promise to Aeolus.
(b) Aeolus has no more magic left.
(c) The Gods detest Ulysses.
(d) Aeolus does not trust Ulysses' men.
3. Where has Poseidon been vacationing?
4. Which of his crewmembers does Ulysses accidentally kill?
5. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
(a) Back to Troy.
(b) Back to Ithaca.
(c) Back to Polymetheus' island.
(d) Back to Aeolus' fortress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
2. What demand is being made on Penelope in Ithaca?
3. What does Ulysses know he will encounter by heading toward Thrinacia?
4. Who turned Scylla into a monster?
5. From a distance, what does Ulysses see floating in the water in Section 9?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)