|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hyperion request vengeance from?
2. What is Ulysses told that Penelope weaves every day?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A rug.
(c) A shroud.
(d) A cloak.
3. What does Ulysses hold on to after Poseidon destroys his ship in Section 13?
(a) A railing.
(b) A barrel.
(c) A plank.
(d) A trunk.
4. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
(a) The Olympians.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Homerics.
5. Where has Poseidon been vacationing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who besides Ulysses survives the destruction of the ship?
2. What does Ulysses know he will encounter by heading toward Thrinacia?
3. Who is Morpheus?
4. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
5. Who is Circe?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)