|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ulysses offer to Polyphemus so that he can better enjoy his dinner?
(a) Goat meat.
2. How long are the Hellenes stuck at Thrinacia?
(a) Two months.
(b) Thirty days.
(c) Six months.
(d) Fourteen days.
3. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
(c) Treasures from Troy.
(d) Barrels of wine.
4. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) By a river.
(b) At the coast.
(c) In the hills.
(d) In a hut.
5. What special ability does Calypso have?
(a) Calypso can control peoples' minds.
(b) Calypso can see the past and future.
(c) Calypso can communicate telepathically.
(d) Calypso can control the tides.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
2. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
3. How did Charybdis anger Zeus?
4. Who is Hyperion?
5. Into what animal does Circe say she would turn Ulysses?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)