|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
(b) One hundred.
2. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
(a) A moby flower.
(b) A hellebore flower.
(c) A lotus flower.
(d) An aconite flower.
3. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) A pear.
(b) A lemon.
(c) An apple.
(d) A passion fruit.
4. Who is Aeolus?
(a) Poseidon's son.
(b) Athene's son.
(c) Zeus' son.
(d) Ares' son.
5. Who is Morpheus?
(a) The god of dreams.
(b) The god of slumber.
(c) The god of the south wind.
(d) The god of the soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. From a distance, what does Ulysses see floating in the water in Section 9?
2. What animals are sacrificed so that Ulysses may talk to the dead?
3. What direction do Ulysses' ships sail in Section 5?
4. In Section 3, what does Ulysses carry to his ship even though he is tired?
5. What does Ulysses send to Ithaca in Section 12 to bring him a report about his wife and son?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)