|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
(a) In a field.
(b) Within a jungle.
(c) In a town square.
(d) On the shore.
2. What is unique about the rocks that Ulysses' ship encounters in Section 9?
(a) The rocks glow.
(b) The rocks fly.
(c) The rocks float.
(d) The rocks are liquid.
3. Who besides Ulysses survives the destruction of the ship?
(a) An unnamed sailor.
(b) No one.
4. What provision do Ulysses' men find in abundance on Thrinacia?
5. In Section 6, what does Ulysses send one of his men to climb in order to scout out the island?
(a) A tree.
(b) A hill.
(c) A rock formation.
(d) A cliff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Calypso say Ulysses is in time for when waking up in Ogygia the second time?
2. What is Ulysses tricked into believing his men are eating in Section 11?
3. What do the faces of the Sirens look like?
4. Who is Teiresias?
5. What place is described as the land where Morpheus plays?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)