|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is special about Ino's veil?
(a) It does not sink.
(b) It wards off sharks.
(c) It flies.
(d) It has a sense of direction.
2. How many of Ulysses' men are taken by Scylla?
3. What will Thrinacia one day be known as?
4. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
(a) Back to Troy.
(b) Back to Ithaca.
(c) Back to Polymetheus' island.
(d) Back to Aeolus' fortress.
5. What does Ulysses send to Ithaca in Section 12 to bring him a report about his wife and son?
(a) A gull.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A dove.
(d) A crow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Ulysses kill to eat in Section 7?
2. How does Aeolus recognize Ulysses' name?
3. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
4. What do Ulysses' men notice about the animals at the castle?
5. What is the only animal Ulysses' men hunt successfully in Thrinacia?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)