|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) In the hills.
(b) In a hut.
(c) At the coast.
(d) By a river.
2. How is the island Ulysses lands on in Section 6 described?
3. What bird do the Hellenes follow from their ship in Section 8?
(a) A crow.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A gull.
(d) A dove.
4. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Narsuisus and Echo's.
(b) Apollo and Daphiene's.
(c) Peleus and Thetis'.
(d) Zeus and Hera's.
5. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the god Ulysses meets give him in order to resist Circe's spell?
2. What is special about Ino's veil?
3. What is Ulysses tricked into believing his men are eating in Section 11?
4. Who is Aeolus?
5. What does Aeolus ask Ulysses for when he greets him on the island?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)