|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
(a) The Homerics.
(b) The Romans.
(c) The Olympians.
(d) The Greeks.
2. What is the Cyclops?
(a) A monster two heads.
(b) A monster with the head of a bull.
(c) A monster with hair made of serpents.
(d) A monster with one eye.
3. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
(a) The Cyclopses.
(b) The Circonians.
(c) The Tartarans.
(d) The Harmonians.
4. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
5. What is the wall that the Hellenes encounter made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
2. What animal do the Hellenes hunt on the island?
3. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
4. In Section 3, what does Ulysses carry to his ship even though he is tired?
5. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)