|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
2. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) The fairest of the Goddesses.
(b) The smartest of the Goddesses.
(c) The most powerful of the Goddesses.
(d) The most popular of the Goddesses.
3. How does Ulysses handicap Polyphemus?
(a) Ulysses blinds Polyphemus.
(b) Ulysses cuts off Polyphemus' arms.
(c) Ulysses binds Polyphemus' feet.
(d) Ulysses stabs Polyphemus in the stomach.
4. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
5. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
(a) In a town square.
(b) On the shore.
(c) In a field.
(d) Within a jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 3, what does Ulysses carry to his ship even though he is tired?
2. How many Hellenes does Polyphemus eat?
3. Whom does Aeolus dislike?
4. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
5. What happens when Ulysses' ship is sucked in at the gate of the wall?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)