|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hypnos?
(a) Morpheus' brother.
(b) Morpheus' servant.
(c) Morpheus' father.
(d) Morpheus' enemy.
2. What does Ulysses dream of in Libya?
(a) His disastrous journey.
(b) His victory in Troy.
(c) His mother.
3. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
(a) Aeolus does not trust Ulysses' men.
(b) Ulysses broke his promise to Aeolus.
(c) Aeolus has no more magic left.
(d) The Gods detest Ulysses.
4. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
(a) A flat barren plain.
(b) Covered in thick jungle.
(c) Foggy and cold.
5. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
2. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
3. What do the Cyclops monsters like to eat?
4. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
5. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)