|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Cyclops?
(a) A monster two heads.
(b) A monster with the head of a bull.
(c) A monster with one eye.
(d) A monster with hair made of serpents.
2. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A storm.
(b) A tidal wave.
(c) A gale.
(d) A whirlpool.
3. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
4. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
5. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
(b) Covered in thick jungle.
(c) Foggy and cold.
(d) A flat barren plain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
2. Who is Morpheus?
3. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
4. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
5. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)