|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
2. How does Aeolus recognize Ulysses' name?
(a) Ulysses and Aeolus have met before.
(b) The gods have warned Aeolus about Ulysses.
(c) From tales Aeolus has heard from his father.
(d) From tales of the Trojan war.
3. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) The fairest of the Goddesses.
(b) The most powerful of the Goddesses.
(c) The most popular of the Goddesses.
(d) The smartest of the Goddesses.
4. Whom does Aeolus dislike?
5. In Section 3, what does Ulysses carry to his ship even though he is tired?
(b) Barrels of wine.
(c) His men.
(d) Golden treasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What island do Ulysses and his men land at in Section 5?
2. Who is Aeolus?
3. What happens when Ulysses' ship is sucked in at the gate of the wall?
4. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
5. What is the wall that the Hellenes encounter made of?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)