|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
2. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
(d) A coma.
3. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
4. What do the Cyclops monsters like to eat?
(a) Fellow cyclopses.
(c) Human flesh.
(d) Live goats.
5. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
(a) One hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ulysses offer to Polyphemus so that he can better enjoy his dinner?
2. Who is Persephone?
3. What does Persephone provide for Morpheus to give humans?
4. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
5. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)