|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A gale.
(b) A storm.
(c) A tidal wave.
(d) A whirlpool.
2. What island do Ulysses and his men land at in Section 5?
(a) The Island of Rhodes.
(b) The Island of Crete.
(c) The Island of the Dawn.
(d) The Island of the Winds.
3. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
(a) Morpheus makes their dreams never ending.
(b) Morpheus turns their sweet dreams into nightmares.
(c) Morpheus appears in their dreams to give them information.
(d) Morpheus turns their nightmares to sweet dreams.
4. What is the wall that the Hellenes encounter made of?
5. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
(a) The Circonians.
(b) The Cyclopses.
(c) The Harmonians.
(d) The Tartarans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
2. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
3. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
4. What do the Cyclops monsters like to eat?
5. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)