|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
(a) Ulysses broke his promise to Aeolus.
(b) Aeolus has no more magic left.
(c) The Gods detest Ulysses.
(d) Aeolus does not trust Ulysses' men.
2. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
(a) A hellebore flower.
(b) A lotus flower.
(c) A moby flower.
(d) An aconite flower.
3. How many days does Ulysses guard the bag of winds without sleeping?
4. How many Hellenes does Polyphemus eat?
5. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
2. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
3. In Section 3, what does Ulysses carry to his ship even though he is tired?
4. How does Aeolus recognize Ulysses' name?
5. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)