|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
2. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
3. What does Ulysses dream about in Section 5?
(a) The Trojan war.
(b) The Elysian Fields.
(c) His wife and son.
(d) Athene, who warns him of danger.
4. How many Hellenes does Polyphemus eat?
5. Who is Persephone?
(a) Morpheus' sister.
(b) Morpheus's aunt.
(c) Morpheus' wife.
(d) Morpheus' daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction do Ulysses' ships sail in Section 5?
2. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
3. What is the Cyclops?
4. Where does Pulyphemus trap the Hellenes?
5. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)