|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
(a) A villager.
(d) The sentries.
2. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) An apple.
(b) A passion fruit.
(c) A pear.
(d) A lemon.
3. What does Polyphemus pray will happen to Ulysses?
(a) That he will die at sea.
(b) That he will be betrayed by those he trusts.
(c) That he will be blinded.
(d) That he will wander many years before returning home.
4. What do the Cyclops monsters like to eat?
(b) Fellow cyclopses.
(c) Live goats.
(d) Human flesh.
5. How does Morpheus interfere with the Hellenes' dreams?
(a) Morpheus turns their nightmares to sweet dreams.
(b) Morpheus appears in their dreams to give them information.
(c) Morpheus turns their sweet dreams into nightmares.
(d) Morpheus makes their dreams never ending.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
2. What direction do Ulysses' ships sail in Section 5?
3. Where does Pulyphemus trap the Hellenes?
4. What is the Cyclops?
5. What island do Ulysses and his men land at in Section 5?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)