|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What direction do Ulysses' ships sail in Section 5?
2. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A whirlpool.
(b) A storm.
(c) A gale.
(d) A tidal wave.
3. Who exiled the Cyclops monsters from Olympus to live on the island?
4. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
5. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the flower Persephone makes cause people to do?
2. What animal do the Hellenes hunt on the island?
3. Who is Aeolus?
4. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
5. What is the Cyclops?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)