|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
2. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) The smartest of the Goddesses.
(b) The most popular of the Goddesses.
(c) The most powerful of the Goddesses.
(d) The fairest of the Goddesses.
3. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
4. What God is angered by the defeat of Troy?
5. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
(a) Aeolus has no more magic left.
(b) Aeolus does not trust Ulysses' men.
(c) The Gods detest Ulysses.
(d) Ulysses broke his promise to Aeolus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Polyphemus pray will happen to Ulysses?
2. What happens when Ulysses' ship is sucked in at the gate of the wall?
3. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
4. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
5. How does Aeolus recognize Ulysses' name?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)