|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
(c) One hundred.
2. Who is Hypnos?
(a) Morpheus' brother.
(b) Morpheus' servant.
(c) Morpheus' enemy.
(d) Morpheus' father.
3. Whose wedding does Eris attend uninvited?
(a) Peleus and Thetis'.
(b) Zeus and Hera's.
(c) Narsuisus and Echo's.
(d) Apollo and Daphiene's.
4. Who exiled the Cyclops monsters from Olympus to live on the island?
5. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
(d) A coma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
2. What do the sailors aboard Ulysses' ship begin to suspect about the bag of winds?
3. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
4. Who is named the judge of Eris's contest amongst the Goddesses?
5. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)