|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With how many ships does Ulysses set sail?
2. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
(b) The sentries.
(d) A villager.
3. Who exiled the Cyclops monsters from Olympus to live on the island?
4. Where do Ulysses' men sleep in Libya?
(a) In a town square.
(b) On the shore.
(c) In a field.
(d) Within a jungle.
5. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) In the hills.
(b) In a hut.
(c) By a river.
(d) At the coast.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Hellenes does Polyphemus eat?
2. What is the wall that the Hellenes encounter made of?
3. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
4. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
5. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)