|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A tidal wave.
(b) A storm.
(c) A whirlpool.
(d) A gale.
2. Who is Polyphemus' father?
3. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
(a) Back to Polymetheus' island.
(b) Back to Troy.
(c) Back to Ithaca.
(d) Back to Aeolus' fortress.
4. How many Hellenes does Polyphemus eat?
5. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
(a) A moby flower.
(b) An aconite flower.
(c) A hellebore flower.
(d) A lotus flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
2. What is the wall that the Hellenes encounter made of?
3. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
4. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
5. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)