|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the sailors aboard Ulysses' ship begin to suspect about the bag of winds?
(a) That it has cast a spell on Ulysses.
(b) That it contains treasure.
(c) That it is bad luck.
(d) That it is empty.
2. What is the Cyclops?
(a) A monster with the head of a bull.
(b) A monster two heads.
(c) A monster with one eye.
(d) A monster with hair made of serpents.
3. What kind of flower does Morpheus convince Persephone to make?
(a) A moby flower.
(b) A hellebore flower.
(c) An aconite flower.
(d) A lotus flower.
4. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A storm.
(b) A gale.
(c) A tidal wave.
(d) A whirlpool.
5. What supply do the men run out of aboard Ulysses' ship in Section 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What island do Ulysses and his men land at in Section 5?
2. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
3. Who is Aeolus?
4. What direction do Ulysses' ships sail in Section 5?
5. What fruit does Eris bring with her to the wedding she attends uninvited?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)