|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is kidnapped by Paris?
2. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Homerics.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Olympians.
3. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
4. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
(b) A villager.
(c) The sentries.
5. What do Ulysses' ships carry in their cargo holds instead of food?
(b) Treasures from Troy.
(d) Barrels of wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
2. Who offers himself as a sacrifice to appease the Gods in Section 2?
3. What animal do the Hellenes hunt on the island?
4. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
5. Whom does Aeolus dislike?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)