Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, Ino's Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defeats Troy in an invasion?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Olympians.
(c) The Homerics.
(d) The Romans.
2. What does Ulysses hold on to after Poseidon destroys his ship in Section 13?
(a) A trunk.
(b) A railing.
(c) A plank.
(d) A barrel.
3. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
(a) Foggy and cold.
(c) A flat barren plain.
(d) Covered in thick jungle.
4. Who devises a plan to hide soldiers within a giant wooden horse?
5. What do the sailors aboard Ulysses' ship begin to suspect about the bag of winds?
(a) That it is bad luck.
(b) That it is empty.
(c) That it contains treasure.
(d) That it has cast a spell on Ulysses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ulysses' men block their ears with to sail thought the strait of the Sirens?
2. What is referred to as "a little death" by Hypnos?
3. What color are the skies in Section 9?
4. What happens when Ulysses' ship is sucked in at the gate of the wall?
5. What demand is being made on Penelope in Ithaca?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)