|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, Keeper of the Winds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Eris intend to award the fruit at the wedding she attends uninvited?
(a) The most powerful of the Goddesses.
(b) The fairest of the Goddesses.
(c) The most popular of the Goddesses.
(d) The smartest of the Goddesses.
2. Whom does Aeolus dislike?
3. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
4. Where is the ship taken to when the winds are released from the bag?
(a) Back to Aeolus' fortress.
(b) Back to Ithaca.
(c) Back to Troy.
(d) Back to Polymetheus' island.
5. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal do the Hellenes hunt on the island?
2. How many men are in each of Ulysses' ships?
3. In Section 3, what does Ulysses carry to his ship even though he is tired?
4. What does Ulysses do to stop the attacking villagers from following his men?
5. What does Ulysses dream about in Section 5?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)