|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, The Wandering Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What direction do Ulysses' ships sail in Section 5?
2. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
(a) A gale.
(b) A storm.
(c) A tidal wave.
(d) A whirlpool.
3. In Section 2, who convinces Ulysses that the village is a gift from God?
4. What do the sailors aboard Ulysses' ship begin to suspect about the bag of winds?
(a) That it contains treasure.
(b) That it is bad luck.
(c) That it has cast a spell on Ulysses.
(d) That it is empty.
5. What does Ulysses see from atop a tree in Section 7?
(b) A village.
(c) A great wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ulysses dream about in Section 5?
2. Who does Ulysses decree will be captain should anything happen to him?
3. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
4. What color are the skies in Section 9?
5. What strange noise does Ulysses hear in Section 9?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)