|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, The Wandering Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ulysses see from atop a tree in Section 7?
(c) A great wall.
(d) A village.
2. Into what animal does Circe say she would turn Ulysses?
(a) A fox.
(b) A tiger.
(c) An eagle.
(d) A stag.
3. What do Ulysses' men want to do when they spot a small village on an island in Section 2?
(a) Attack the village.
(b) Settle at the village.
(c) Ask the villagers to feed them.
(d) Steal the village's livestock.
4. What island do Ulysses and his men land at in Section 5?
(a) The Island of Rhodes.
(b) The Island of the Winds.
(c) The Island of Crete.
(d) The Island of the Dawn.
5. Into what does Circe's spell turn Ulysses' men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
2. What do Ulysses' men notice about the animals at the castle?
3. What do the sailors aboard Ulysses' ship begin to suspect about the bag of winds?
4. How many Greeks from each ship are killed when the villagers in Section 2 are attacking?
5. Where does Pulyphemus trap the Hellenes?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)