|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, The Wandering Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the color of the sky affect Ulysses' mood in Section 9?
(a) Ulysses becomes fearful.
(b) Ulysses' spirits are lifted.
(c) Ulysses' spirits are dampened.
(d) Ulysses becomes vengeful.
2. Where do the villagers gather to organize an attack on the Hellenes?
(a) At the coast.
(b) In the hills.
(c) In a hut.
(d) By a river.
3. What direction is Ulysses forced to sail due to the rocks in Section 9?
(a) South by Southeast.
(b) North by Northwest.
4. In Section 2, who warns the Hellenes that an attack in coming?
(a) The sentries.
(d) A villager.
5. What is attracted to the treasures unloaded from the ships in the Greek's retreat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ulysses' men notice about the animals at the castle?
2. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
3. Who is Circe?
4. What does Aeolus send to set Ulysses' ships off course?
5. What animal do the Greeks sacrifice to the Gods?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)