|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9, The Wandering Rocks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the people who live in the village in Section 2?
(a) The Cyclopses.
(b) The Harmonians.
(c) The Circonians.
(d) The Tartarans.
2. What do the rocks in Section 9 prevent Ulysses and his crew from doing?
(a) Sailing to the north.
(b) Sailing to the east.
(c) Docking at an island.
(d) Sailing to the south sea.
3. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
(a) Foggy and cold.
(b) A flat barren plain.
(d) Covered in thick jungle.
4. What will Thrinacia one day be known as?
5. How many Hellenes does Polyphemus eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ulysses' men notice about the animals at the castle?
2. Who is Aeolus?
3. Why can Aeolus not grant Ulysses a second favor?
4. Where does Pulyphemus trap the Hellenes?
5. How does the color of the sky affect Ulysses' mood in Section 9?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)