|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, Calypso.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hyperion?
(a) The God of Dawn.
(b) The Ocean-Titan.
(c) The God of Sleep.
(d) The Sun-Titan.
2. What does Calypso turn the men into who she grows bored with?
3. Who is Polyphemus' father?
4. What is the island that Ulysses lands his ship on in Section 4 like?
(a) Foggy and cold.
(c) Covered in thick jungle.
(d) A flat barren plain.
5. Who is sent to Ogygia to tell Calypso to release Ulysses?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which direction do Ulysses and his men sail at the beginning of Section 8?
2. What is Ulysses told that Penelope weaves every day?
3. What are the Hellenes instructed not to eat by Teiresias?
4. What bird do the Hellenes follow from their ship in Section 8?
5. How is Ulysses warned he would find his son upon his return home?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)