Quiz: Section 11, The Cattle of the Sun to Section 12, Calypso
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Ulysses hold Eurylochus and Perimedes responsible for?
a) The safety of the sun-cattle.
b) Collecting water.
c) Guarding the ship.
d) Hunting for food.
2. What special ability does Calypso have?
a) Calypso can communicate telepathically.
b) Calypso can control the tides.
c) Calypso can control peoples' minds.
d) Calypso can see the past and future.
3. What stops the Hellenes from leaving Thrinacia?
a) A storm.
c) A sleeping spell.
d) Damage to their ship.
4. What provision do Ulysses' men find in abundance on Thrinacia?
5. What is the only animal Ulysses' men hunt...
This section contains 276 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)